Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 07-20-2012, 08:31 PM
Top Dog

She is so cute! And I don't know why, but she looks so much smaller than I was expecting her to be now. Adorable!

Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Ripley
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Old 07-20-2012, 08:41 PM
swimming upstream

that is an adorable puppy--but I do see some devil in her eyes! You my dear, are in trouble! LOL!
Old 07-20-2012, 09:23 PM
APBT crazy!

Glad she is healthy now! She is tiny and cute!
Old 07-20-2012, 10:38 PM
such sights to show you

Oh, she's just beautiful.

Old 07-21-2012, 05:37 AM
...ice road...

Hahahaha "MAH STIK" photo is beyond cute! It's like she's just daring you to try and take it!

She's adorable Glad to hear she's recovered from all her ailments!
Old 07-21-2012, 05:53 AM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Thanks! I'd pass the compliments on, but Fable already has a bit of a big head, lol. I've never had a puppy more sure of herself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TahlzK View Post
She is so darn cute! Thanks for sharing photos.

What breed is she?
German Shepherd. Looking at her I'd think mix because of her floppy ears (meh!) and small size but the people who turned her in had their own intact GSD male and bitch. She was an "oops." I hate that they didn't care enough to control their dogs and then dumped Fable and her brother off at the shelter, but I am glad they were decently thorough when they surrendered her. I at least have a little background information on her, like I know she lived outside the whole time she was with them, tidbits about the parents, etc.
She's um. . .not the most well bred dog I've had, but she's amazing, even if she does stay my floppy eared mini shepherd forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toller_08 View Post
She is so cute! And I don't know why, but she looks so much smaller than I was expecting her to be now. Adorable!
She is small, and did not grow the way anyone expected. When she was little she just kept getting skinnier and was not appearing to be thriving or growing at the normal rate of a puppy. When I had her weighed she'd only gain 2 oz. in a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter'smybaby View Post
that is an adorable puppy--but I do see some devil in her eyes! You my dear, are in trouble! LOL!
Oh, boy. Just yesterday she:
-Got on the desk and knocked my drink onto my keyboard, knocked over the lamp
-Went litter box diving
-Climbed up onto the kitchen table and ate the cats' food
-Ate my dinner
-Went from zoomies to a jump to a flying skid across the coffee table, taking out everything in her path
And I found a hoard of my socks in her crate. No wonder I kept not being able to find matching pairs! I'm not as crazy as I thought I was, LOL!

The funny thing is that it's not like I leave her alone to get into mischief. I don't trust her enough to turn my back for a second. She does all of this so fast, right in front of me before I can react.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:23 AM
Top Dog

Be still my heart, it's little Fable!! SO glad to hear from you again, and relieved that Fable is doing well (as the photos clearly show LOL). Such a sassy little princess, that girl is. She makes up for her size in attitude!

Hard to believe she is 6 months already! Trent was still such a turd at that age, and a 60 lb monster at that.
Old 07-25-2012, 04:31 AM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Be still my heart, it's little Fable!! SO glad to hear from you again, and relieved that Fable is doing well (as the photos clearly show LOL). Such a sassy little princess, that girl is. She makes up for her size in attitude!

Hard to believe she is 6 months already! Trent was still such a turd at that age, and a 60 lb monster at that.
I know! I can't believe how fast she's growing up! Make it stop!
LOL! She has more attitude, energy, and intensity than I sometimes feel I can handle. We're doing well, but I've had to expand and adjust the general exercise and training routine I usually give my pups, lol.
Her size can't be helped at this point, but I do wish those ears would go up just so I don't have to constantly answer questions about what sort of weird mix she is, lol. Fortunately she looks and moves enough like a shepherd I haven't had that problem yet, but once she's an adult. . .bummer.
Old 07-25-2012, 01:56 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

She's so gorgeous!!!

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)