Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-17-2012, 05:21 PM
Kaydee

Nice pics and I'm happy you had a great day. We usually go in the little dog park for awhile, they have the nice wading pool. Then we hike the trails away from the dog runs.

The big dog area is notorious for fights. But on the little side everyone knows Soph, humans too so it's relaxing, she can play puppy games and the people chat over coffee
Old 07-19-2012, 12:19 PM
Twin 2

We met up and it was great! We're making it a weekly thing! And I'm going to the trial on Wed with permission to bring Didgie for exposure! So yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizmo View Post
That's great! New dog friends are so fun. BTW, love your siggie!
Thanks! I am super jealous of Zinga's swimming, Didgie will swim but not a lot or with purpose. But I have to keep reminding myself that Traveler didn't swim until he was well over a year for real

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoLeigh View Post
Sounds like a great day and I am so jealous of that beach a lot of places here like that are "No dogs allowed " If you go to the trial dont forget your camera and yey new dog friend
We do have an awesome DP. People come from pretty far away to go to it, I'm lucky to live so close to it. It needs to cool off though so I can start up my biking to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsMom View Post
Woohoo! I love when that happens.

I met a girl at our dog park who has a Pointer mix and another smaller mix and we got along great. Turns out my uncle coached her in tennis a few years back. Small world! But now we try to get the dogs together and we even drove an hour for the mini Chaz meet up at a dog park in VA and we're planning other future road trips!

I love meeting new dog friends
It is such a small world and getting even smaller with the internet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaospony View Post
That's great! I love a good dog park day. We have a regular group in the mornings so it's almost a sure shot that everyone is going to have fun, even if they are just hanging out and not into playing. In the evenings though it's a free for all, completely hit or miss, so we don't go nights, unless the girls are really itching to stretch their legs.
Ours is just a big flat field though. I would love a dog park with a beach!
Multiple beaches! There's about six different places that count as "beaches" at that dog park
Old 07-19-2012, 12:29 PM
and Fozzie B!

Aww shucks I wish I had a dog park like that!!! Sounds amazing. I can't remember my last stand-out dog park experience... it was probably when I met Buddy'sparents in San Francisco at their huge beach dog park.

Every single dog park within hours of here is like 1 acre of fenced in yellow grass, swarming with snarky dogs and people. Like 5 square feet per dog. sigh...

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie