Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Food and Recipes

Old 07-14-2012, 10:01 PM
I'm All Ears

Default A couple random pet food questions

At petsmart today they had a brand called 'Stewart' in a freezer and the label said it was raw food. Is petsmart really starting to carry raw food? I'm nto looking to switch, or anything just really curious.

Also, I saw Wellness in a grocery store the other day, albeit a health food/upscale grocery store and not a walmart. But it was refreshing to see something other than Eukanuba or Iams in a grocery store.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:55 PM
Top Dog

I was just at Petsmart today and noticed they had raw. Expensive raw, but still, that's pretty amazing!
Old 07-14-2012, 11:29 PM
Top Dog

Yep, people are starting to open their eyes to the fact that Purina and other brands SUCK lol.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 07-15-2012, 07:57 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
At petsmart today they had a brand called 'Stewart' in a freezer and the label said it was raw food. Is petsmart really starting to carry raw food? I'm nto looking to switch, or anything just really curious.

Also, I saw Wellness in a grocery store the other day, albeit a health food/upscale grocery store and not a walmart. But it was refreshing to see something other than Eukanuba or Iams in a grocery store.
One of the grocery stores around here (Byerly's) carries Wellness and Sojos, along with the usual grocery store crap. But still...it's a step up!