Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 07-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Top Dog

The first time Ticket had any experience with 'women' was Storee unleashing her PMS on him for looking at her. It was on day one, had put them out in the dog run and suddenly it was chaos. I kept her separated from him after that.

Oddly enough he's still happy with the arrangement, when she's in heat he's fine to stay out of her way. He doesn't whine, go off his food, or anything. He's scarred for life.

Since then Storee has become more of a floozy of course and will flirt with anything when the time comes. If the breeder doesn't use her she'll get spayed, but that'll be about when Kilt starts to be the floozy.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Twin 2

Poor Backup! His crazy face with those eyes really do just make you want to give him a hug. Though I imagine you are closer to the killing him stage.

It'll be interesting to see what Traveler does when Didgie is in heat. I don't believe he's ever been around any females in heat yet sadly.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:53 AM
Bite Club

This is one of the 'looks' I've been getting all week (he's in a down stay here for being naughty).

~Aura & Riley~
Old 07-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Top Dog

LOL that is quite the look Riley is giving you!

Poor Backup, he is so cute and sad. I love lemur. And Moo at the end is hilarious.

My parent's intact BC has no tact, he has to inspect the spayed girls every time we come up just to be sure nothing interesting is magically happening. Classy dude!