Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-11-2012, 06:48 AM
Jerk.

My initial post in this thread wasnt to do my usual bashing of Apple. Apple has done a very good job of grouping their products and they have top notch marketing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 07-11-2012, 07:02 AM
Resident fainting goat

I know blue I just don't like being called a fangurl and got all defensive. Which is weird because I call myself one all the time and after my immediate HEY!! THAT'S NOT NICE!! I read the post again and realized there was no real insult there.. but hey, we've all got quirks. It's like somebody else calling your dog stupid.. it's only ok if you say it lol

Oh and don't forget to buy a case! I know everyone says this and nobody wants to do it when they get a new phone.. but these giant touch screens come at a price and you don't want to be that person who drops it 15 times, scratches it, and finally cracks the screen before they get a case for it lol
Old 07-11-2012, 08:15 PM
not so newby

Thanks for all the info. I'll be going with the new Samsung. Is it easy to intergrate the phone and iPad together, or are there tricks that I need to know?

We will def get a case for the cell. Nothing worse than having to replace a phone because it wasn't protected.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:26 PM
aka RedHotBabe

Adam just got it. He likes it. He has a MacBook and an iPad but definitely prefers Android over iOS. Where are you buying it from? Best Buy has a $9.99 monthly warranty that covers everything except losing it. As long as you bring the pieces in, they'll replace it. And no I don't work for Best Buy. I've just used the warranty A LOT.