Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Are you dead yet?

Dude. It's ridiculous. Awhile back, my boyfriend had to run into CVS and I sat in the car with my dog - engine off, windows down. My dog was panting heavily because she had just been exercised at the park. I had a woman walk up, pointing her finger at me, telling me I shouldn't have that poor dog in that hot car. Um, what? I was sitting IN THE SAME CAR. It was 95 degrees. It's hot, but I wasn't dying and neither was she. Mind your own **** business.

I love that picture of the dog's mutilated feet that circulates around facebook and is actually a dog whose feet burned that badly after 10 hours on a roof. I'll eat my foot if any dog has actually gotten burns like that from walking on asphalt.

Also, I'm waiting for the day that some jerkoff breaks my boyfriend's window and my dog tears them a new one. And guess what? It'll probably be a bad mark on MY dog for defending her car.

I don't leave her in the car alone anymore, not because the heat will get to her, but because psychos might try things like that and my dog's reaction would be the end of her life as she knows it.