Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

View Poll Results: Are you a finger licker?
Yes, when I'm counting money or need to separate something I always lick my fingers 1 2.38%
Yes, I always lick my fingers when I'm separating things (except for money) 1 2.38%
Yes, I lick my fingers while separating money/things AND to lick my fingers clean from food 0 0%
Yes, I always lick my fingers to separate things (not money) and to lick them clean anywhere 0 0%
I only lick my fingers after eating food anywhere(hey, gotta get every last bit of flavor!) 7 16.67%
I only lick my fingers after eating at home 20 47.62%
I never lick my fingers... it skeeves me out 8 19.05%
Dorito cheese (licked off of fingers, of course!) 5 11.90%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-07-2012, 10:04 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post

Yes, yes it does. Discovered that quite by accident one day...teach him to poke at me while we're driving...
I'll bet it did . . . teach him to poke at you

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 07-08-2012, 12:37 AM
Top Dog

Yes, I'm a big finger locker when it comes to food. I'll lick my fingers in public too! I don't care. I'm shocked so many people don't like finger licking.

I am fine with licking a finger to sort money out if I need to, I really couldn't care less. I also don't mind doing it if I have to do with any type of paper. Though, I would not do it if I had to hand something to some one else.

Even toe licking doesn't bother me, lol. I don't lick my toes but I could do it. Though, I have have this loose skin around my big toe and teeth help with picking that skin away.. Fingers just don't do it!

Ya, I know, gross.. But it doesn't bother me!
Old 07-08-2012, 01:01 AM
Wu-Tang Steph

Oh man, I just had a weird freak out at the mall over a guy that was licking his entire f'ing hands in the line at a food place. He wasn't eating, he was filling the disposable cups with ketchup and got some on his hand, licked the **** out of WHOLE HAND, and went back to fill up more. I accidentally blurted "Oh my god, that is disgusting." and he left the line with his 20 cups of ketchup.