Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 04-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Twin 2.0

ROFL @ "blue healers"

And I was wondering the same thing about the drop-off.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:26 PM
We are Home.

I could see one place messing it up but mulitple I mean if you say it how i hear it down here with some accents it could be construed that way but if you were calling in a ad wouldnt you spell it out???

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 04-09-2008, 08:16 PM
I'm All Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
I could use one of those in my party. I hate using potions.
(/nerd)
ROTFL!

Omg, you made my day.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:47 PM
Active Pup

Hi, I had a wonderful, crazy dog who died in 2011 at about 17-18 years old. I adopted her from the pound. One day years ago, she and I were walking and a man stopped me on the street. He identified himself as a breeder and was certain that the dog I had was a Belgian Malamar because he was a breeder who had bred them. He wanted to know where I had gotten her. I explained, offered some of her personality traits and so on. He was certain she was full Malamar.
You know, when you meet people on the street, even if they seemed well-groomed and mannered...you never know where they are coming from...so I doubted him...I couldn't find any reference to a Malamar anywhere. Later, I caught another glimpse of this man and he had the most beautiful red setter I have ever seen, on leash. So, it seemed to me that he could be a breeder after all...I didn't ask him for his credentials or anything...I still have not seen evidence anywhere of Malamars.
Cheyenne was a medium-sized black and tan "shepherd". Her coat had the quality of a rottweiler's and her face had doberman-like markings...She was a beautiful dog. People used to call her, "Miss Wyoming". She was very intelligent, agile, mischievious, high strung--but behaved incredibly well indoors. No need for crating, no destruction of objects, no jumping up at table. She loved herding and once she settled into adult working mode would fetch disobedient dogs for other people in the dog park when she wasn't being mischievious...don't think I have the energy at my age to train another like her...but she goes down in my books as the most cherished and missed furry friend.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
I could use one of those in my party. I hate using potions.
(/nerd)
LMAO XD you made my night! (......coming from someone who just died three times in a row not my night )
Old 07-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Top Dog

I know this thread was started many moons ago but I'm still confused .

Old 07-03-2012, 08:22 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoLeigh View Post
LMAO XD you made my night! (......coming from someone who just died three times in a row not my night )
Oops didnt see this was a zombie thread just that it was recently commented on sorry