Is there such a breed...

darkchild16

We are Home.
I could see one place messing it up but mulitple :yikes: I mean if you say it how i hear it down here with some accents it could be construed that way but if you were calling in a ad wouldnt you spell it out???

Treehugger

Hi, I had a wonderful, crazy dog who died in 2011 at about 17-18 years old. I adopted her from the pound. One day years ago, she and I were walking and a man stopped me on the street. He identified himself as a breeder and was certain that the dog I had was a Belgian Malamar because he was a breeder who had bred them. He wanted to know where I had gotten her. I explained, offered some of her personality traits and so on. He was certain she was full Malamar.
You know, when you meet people on the street, even if they seemed well-groomed and mannered...you never know where they are coming from...so I doubted him...I couldn't find any reference to a Malamar anywhere. Later, I caught another glimpse of this man and he had the most beautiful red setter I have ever seen, on leash. So, it seemed to me that he could be a breeder after all...I didn't ask him for his credentials or anything...I still have not seen evidence anywhere of Malamars.
Cheyenne was a medium-sized black and tan "shepherd". Her coat had the quality of a rottweiler's and her face had doberman-like markings...She was a beautiful dog. People used to call her, "Miss Wyoming". She was very intelligent, agile, mischievious, high strung--but behaved incredibly well indoors. No need for crating, no destruction of objects, no jumping up at table. She loved herding and once she settled into adult working mode would fetch disobedient dogs for other people in the dog park when she wasn't being mischievious...don't think I have the energy at my age to train another like her...but she goes down in my books as the most cherished and missed furry friend.

Members online