Is it me, or is the whole world raining???

TahlzK

It's raining here in my town in Queensland, Australia and has been since Saturday. No floods or anything though.
Ha, I live in Queensland. You must be further from me though cause our rain started yesterday. Though, before yesterday, it was cloudy/looking like it was going to rain.

Michiyo-Fir

We're finally getting a bit of sun today!! It's been like 9 months since it started raining....summers used to be all sunny days, not in the last few years though. More continuously rain! Oh the joys of living in the Pacific Northwest...

Doberluv

It rains off and on around here. A few days, heavily but most of the time, drizzle-type rain. Intermittently, it's sunny and warm. Today it's in the mid 60's with blue skies and sunshine and should get up around 70 later on. Last week there were some gorgeous, warm, sunny days. But warm here means in the low 70's.

It's terrible about the flooding and the fires...such extremes. Lots of vibes for some relief to all who are battling these things.

Xandra

We're finally getting a bit of sun today!! It's been like 9 months since it started raining....summers used to be all sunny days, not in the last few years though. More continuously rain! Oh the joys of living in the Pacific Northwest...
You jinxed it :( :p

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I've changed my mind...

It's HOT here today... Us brits aren't used to 34 degree C weather... I look like a sweaty pig lol

Members online