Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-19-2012, 03:55 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Thumbs down I look pregnant again...

I'm not.

So I've put weight on, and have a wobbly belly (middle age spread???) which I've never had before, but I just look pregnant!!! I have been taking takult, and they were fab, but seem to be becoming less effective..?

I seriously look pregnant... It carries really high lol...

I should start altering my diet really..... Le sigh. Just tried a dress on with support tights (to control the wobble lol) and I look 6 months gone. I'll even try and get a pic...
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 06-19-2012, 04:00 PM
Felurian

What is takult?

Take up bellydancing I swear it gets rid of that better than anything I've ever done!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 06-19-2012, 04:03 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Yakult!! Typo. Probiotic. They worked wonders.... I have mild ibs, and they transformed everything, but my magic solution seems to be dead.

I know gaining weight doesn't help either.... But its silly!!! Id live with the wobble if it wasn't accentuated by bloat!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Old 06-19-2012, 04:14 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Oh hai bloat baby!

Old 06-20-2012, 12:35 AM
*Now with Snark*

Have your hormones checked. Best decision Mom and I made on getting rid of the mid section bulge.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:29 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat09Tails View Post
Have your hormones checked. Best decision Mom and I made on getting rid of the mid section bulge.
This is something I've been thinking for a loong time.... But this tends to be food related I *think*. But I do have crap hormones too. An ongoing battle

What did you find??

Old 06-20-2012, 04:09 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

I know this sounds odd but pop down to the vet and pick up some probiotic powder. It works WAY better then Yakult.

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Old 06-20-2012, 09:47 AM
Puppy Dog

Have you tried staying off wheat?? There are so many people that have belly fat, and they go wheat free, and it works wonders from what I've heard.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...g-you-fat.aspx

This should tell you more.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:49 AM
Bite Club

Yeah that looks really excessive and not just a weight gain problem - I would definitely get some food allergy testing done (naturopath) or do an elimination diet.

~Aura & Riley~