Cause for concern?
So Cali had her rabies vaccine about a week ago, and the vet and I agreed that it'd be best to wait a couple weeks to give her the other booster.. due to her small size and her reaction the last time. To be honest, I'm kind of having second thoughts about her even getting the booster.. even though I know it shouldn't *knock on wood* do any harm.
Either way, my slight concern is a lump on her shoulder that I noticed a couple nights ago while petting her before bed. It's right on her shoulderblade, where the injection was.. so I'm assuming it's from the vaccine.. however, I'm not sure why there'd still be a lump. Nornally, I'd say it's the microchip but it's a decent sized lump. It doesn't seem to be causing any soreness and it doesn't seem to bug her if I touch it.
Just looking for your thoughts on it, although I'll likely get it checked out when we go in next week, unless you guys think it'd be best to just take her down there earlier.
The two and a half year old papillon. Crazy. Social butterfly. Clever.