Sleeping habits

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy

Sorry it's huge, it's off FB.

I took this joking about the girls on the bed and the boys on the floor but then I noticed the mals and their toys.

So, do your dogs take toys to bed with them?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Haha do you have to ask? I finally did get tennis balls banned from the actual bed though. for the first year and a half, she'd bring them to bed with her and then toss them on my face or sit there and squeak them while lying down. I can't count how many times I've rolled over onto a tennis ball or been woken up because a ball dropped on my face. She'll still bring them to the couch when she sleeps on the couch. But they're not allowed on the bed anymore.

yoko

Yoshi sleeps with me but my room is upstairs and she knows when you say 'is that an upstairs toy?' to just drop her toy and go upstairs.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Charlie brings a toy to bed. If she doesn't she ends up pulling my comforter off me and sucking on it.

Michiyo-Fir

Nia doesn't squeak her tennis balls so I allow them. She likes to bring one to bed and sleep by it. It hurts when I roll on it though >_>

If she's really frustrated and wants to play badly, she'll bring them one by one until I have a small collection of tennis balls on my body or on my bed LOL

Dogs6

Plus One
No I don't allow them to have toys in bed because if Fudge has a toy he will sit and stare at me for most of the night and it's creepy so i just banned all toys.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Watson sometimes brings his stuffed shark to bed and squeaks and nuzzles it for a while.

Menchi on occasion has brought a chew toy...rolling over on a nylabone is unpleasant :D

RD

Are you dead yet?
Nope, neither of ours do. Dusk won't even touch toys, I've had cats that showed more interest in the dog toys than he does. Eve spends all day playing with toys, but she never ever sleeps with them.

Bailey08

Well, Grace does, but that's 'cause she doesn't sleep anywhere other than her crate. :)

Bailey will sometimes bring toys to his beds, more often his marrow bones or chewys. And he'll do that happy rolling over his things and making silly noises game just before bed.

Members online

No members online now.