Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-14-2012, 12:20 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Default LOL oh, oops, umm, some people may consider this as breaking my dog...

Oh man, I love my dog <3

So we have had these neighbours for a while now, many years, and they have these kids. Now, the parents hate Rosey. Just absolutely hate her, and try their hardest to get her in trouble (waving bacon out of the window while saying "here doggy!" while Rosey is tied up in front of our house... I may or may not have uncoupled her when they tried it one time). Whenever Rosey is out front, they'll run into their house to get away from the big ferocious dog that she is. Rosey finds this to be the best trick ever, btw. So now they have a kid who follows suit, tries to tease her/get her in trouble, and then freaks out when she gets anywhere near them. Now, Rosey has learned that if she barks at them, she scares them. I will admit, I find this hilarious, because you can see her thought process, and i laugh, every time. The rule here is if you laugh, you can't get mad at her or give her trouble. So, she continues to bark at them, which really, I don't care, cause they're assholes.

So fast forward to last night. Had Rosey out on tie out, and some kids come over to pet her. All was good... For 3 minutes. Then, she calmly turns around to face the youngest kid, barks one time, and then looks at me WITH THE BIGGEST SMILE ON HER FACE. I started laughing. Hard.

I think my neighbours now hate us

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 06-14-2012, 12:24 PM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

Oh Rosey girl.... I love you.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:26 PM
Show Dog

My neighbor***8217;s evil children like to bang on the fence, poke the dog with tree branches through the fence, and throw chlorine tablets over the fence for the dog.
We***8217;ve confronted the parents several times and they laugh at us.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:10 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

If that happened I would tell thr parents that I have a rifle that I'm not afraid to use, the next time you know they are there I would fire a few rounds into the ground right in front of thr fence to get thr point across. I have done this before & thr cops were called on me, I just was like "hey its a huge 8 or so ft fence & I can't see over & I lived in an area where there had been some crime so I said that I was scared so I fired a couple of warning shots to scare whoee it was off & thr fib worked lol. Those kids never teased my dog gain that's for sure
Old 06-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Kaydee

Oh my word...I can't imagine dealing with kids like that on a daily basis, I'd have to get a BB gun and work on my aim...
Old 06-15-2012, 01:01 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
If that happened I would tell thr parents that I have a rifle that I'm not afraid to use, the next time you know they are there I would fire a few rounds into the ground right in front of thr fence to get thr point across. I have done this before & thr cops were called on me, I just was like "hey its a huge 8 or so ft fence & I can't see over & I lived in an area where there had been some crime so I said that I was scared so I fired a couple of warning shots to scare whoee it was off & thr fib worked lol. Those kids never teased my dog gain that's for sure
Sorry but shooting a gun around the kids is a little overkill I think...calling the cops for trespassing/harassment would be better...

Old 06-15-2012, 01:04 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedACD View Post
Sorry but shooting a gun around the kids is a little overkill I think...calling the cops for trespassing/harassment would be better...
Completely forgetting the fact that I live in Canada; this.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 06-15-2012, 01:06 PM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

i really think letting your dog harasses dumb azz aggravating neighbors is a recipe for disaster . If / when you let her go and she bites someone , she will be killed. is her death worth some laughs? especially knowing they are gunning for her. why set up a bad situation.