Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-13-2012, 08:21 PM
Top Dog

Default Yoshi having some fun :)

I don't have any new pics but I have a few videos of Yoshi running around with her toys if you guys want to see. (I know I don't share yoshi stuff that much -.-)

She's kinda barky because I just got home so you may not want to have the sound all the way up.

First one:
http://youtu.be/lM8qfaAWluc

Second (NOTE Yes you may hear me kind of grunt. Despite my tomboyish ways I still throw like a girl -.-;;:
http://youtu.be/1YbJNaL4DoI

Third (NOTE You see in my house. Please excuse the gianormous stack of newspapers on my table. We hadn't bagged them for recycling yet)
http://youtu.be/Udw0Hc3aSFk

NOTE: Sorry I tried to embed it and I can't get it to work at all :/

Old 06-13-2012, 11:46 PM
Top Dog

She's so happy!!! I love her! What a neat place for a dog with so much energy to run and play. You are a nice dog mommy to give her so much fun. For some reason, I always thought Yoshi was smaller. I sure enjoyed your videos.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-14-2012, 10:54 AM
love herds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
She's so happy!!! I love her! What a neat place for a dog with so much energy to run and play. You are a nice dog mommy to give her so much fun. For some reason, I always thought Yoshi was smaller. I sure enjoyed your videos.

Me too! My first thought was I thought Yoshi was a small dog haha.
She looks so happy, I love that you only have to throw the toy a short ways and then she picks it up and happily gallops around the yard and back. Desoto takes fetch sooo seriously, he belines for the toy and then straight back to my side. Also I am jealous of your fenced yard.

"A dog of uncanny brain and great loving loyal heart and with a dancing sense of fun, a dog with a soul."- Albert Payson Terhune (lad)
Old 06-14-2012, 11:16 AM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

She has got to be the happiest dog in the entire world

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:42 PM
Top Dog

LOL, I thought the same thing... that Yoshi was smaller. She is having FUN - I love it!

Brit & Jackson

Old 06-14-2012, 06:33 PM
Top Dog

Thanks all I know that more people can look when they are pics instead of vids but that's all I have right now. Glad you guys were able to watch and enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
For some reason, I always thought Yoshi was smaller. I sure enjoyed your videos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieAshley View Post
Me too! My first thought was I thought Yoshi was a small dog haha.
She looks so happy, I love that you only have to throw the toy a short ways and then she picks it up and happily gallops around the yard and back. Desoto takes fetch sooo seriously, he belines for the toy and then straight back to my side. Also I am jealous of your fenced yard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsMom View Post
LOL, I thought the same thing... that Yoshi was smaller. She is having FUN - I love it!
Turns out based on her pics a lot of people, even those I work with, thought Yoshi was a small dog. I guess I have always had 'meh' cameras so I was always trying to get her in enough light to get a decent picture and she was never by anything that really gave away her size.

She's about 37 lbs and comes a little above my knee. She's pretty skinny but her fur makes her look look heavier.

Also Yoshi loves her yard and even if you don't have a toy she'll run around the entire yard doing zoomies and having a good time.

She turned 7 this year and I was really scared I'd have seen her start to slow down by now but she's still going strong! And I honestly don't think I've ever known Yoshi to have a bad day. Even when she bloated she was trying to play in the car and with all the vets

Old 06-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Big Dog

Love Yoshis face, looks like she was having a lot of fun lol
Old 06-14-2012, 09:35 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applebear View Post
Love Yoshis face, looks like she was having a lot of fun lol
Thanks I love scruffy dogs! Her face is what got me