Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Let it be

It comes with its perks. I have no issue keeping up with my son, pregnancy is easy... and as lame as it is to have n odad around I also don't have to share my little love.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Kotah BEAR

Ihartgonzo- You will be fine! And I agree with Renee 110%. You will be a good mommy <3 But we need to see you and your SO

And Paige does = super woman/mom/insert anything else here.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Let it be

you guys are way too sweet.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:50 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

No preggo belly here LOL although I could fool people with the gut I have at the moment especially after a week of crap eating when my inlaws were here lol.

But we just ave all our baby stuff (crib, pack n play, swing, change table, etc) to one of the young girls at our church that is pregnant so you know what that means LOL

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 06-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
No preggo belly here LOL although I could fool people with the gut I have at the moment especially after a week of crap eating when my inlaws were here lol.

But we just ave all our baby stuff (crib, pack n play, swing, change table, etc) to one of the young girls at our church that is pregnant so you know what that means LOL
Wait are you saying you are preggo or that yall are thinking of getting preggo again soon?!?
Don't tease me, woman! lol
Old 06-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah View Post
Wait are you saying you are preggo or that yall are thinking of getting preggo again soon?!?
Don't tease me, woman! lol
It means that it will inevitably happen since they just gave away all their baby stuff

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 06-04-2012, 11:04 PM
and Fozzie B!

You ladies are so great... I can't wait to share my baby's life with all of you. I'm so glad I have the best baby-raising dogs, especially Fozzie. We want to get him a little wagon to pull the baby in. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah View Post
Ihartgonzo- You will be fine! And I agree with Renee 110%. You will be a good mommy <3 But we need to see you and your SO
Aww thank you!!! All of our pictures together are lame cell phone pics. We need to take better pictures together! But to give you an idea this is Frank and this is me. Yes, it's a very strange combination of genes! But all the mixed kids I've met are really beautiful.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie
Old 06-05-2012, 02:25 AM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihartgonzo View Post
You ladies are so great... I can't wait to share my baby's life with all of you. I'm so glad I have the best baby-raising dogs, especially Fozzie. We want to get him a little wagon to pull the baby in. LOL!

Aww thank you!!! All of our pictures together are lame cell phone pics. We need to take better pictures together! But to give you an idea this is Frank and this is me. Yes, it's a very strange combination of genes! But all the mixed kids I've met are really beautiful.
Your welcome
You are GORGEOUS and giiiirl he's cute No doubt yalls baby will be freakin' adorable!
Old 06-05-2012, 03:33 AM
and Fozzie B!

You're so sweet Dak!!! We were both adorable kids, I can't wait to see him/her... I hope they have light eyes. Mixed babies with light eyes are just omg.

Paige, you are the bombest Mom ever. I admire you so much.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie
Old 06-05-2012, 08:55 AM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihartgonzo View Post
You're so sweet Dak!!! We were both adorable kids, I can't wait to see him/her... I hope they have light eyes. Mixed babies with light eyes are just omg.

Paige, you are the bombest Mom ever. I admire you so much.
I honestly don't think I've ever met a mixed baby that wasn't cute. Seriously. A friend of mine has a mixed 4 year old baby girl and oh.my.god. she is so precious and has the BEST attitude.

Oh, Do you have a Facebook? lol I tried finding you on FB but I didn't know your last name and I didn't see you in the Chaz Addicts FB group lol