Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Tazwell's Avatar
Tazwell Tazwell is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,083
Default

In the first photo, the grass is so huge (not just tall, but huge) that Sako looks like a teeny tiny dog!

I can never resist clicking on your photo threads. Your dogs (and photography skills) have a major magnetic effect on me!
__________________

Fleetwood Mes Yeux Vigilant CGCA RE TDCH TDI and Shed Antler Dog!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-04-2012, 12:02 AM
Renee750il's Avatar
Renee750il Renee750il is offline
Felurian
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Where the selas blooms
Posts: 94,266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazwell View Post

I can never resist clicking on your photo threads. Your dogs (and photography skills) have a major magnetic effect on me!
Seriously! Not only does Kady have a great eye for the shot, her photos have a truly unique style, even the background. Art!
__________________
In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves. ~Buddha

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.


There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.


Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-04-2012, 06:26 AM
kady05's Avatar
kady05 kady05 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chesapeake, Virginia
Posts: 1,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazwell View Post
In the first photo, the grass is so huge (not just tall, but huge) that Sako looks like a teeny tiny dog!

I can never resist clicking on your photo threads. Your dogs (and photography skills) have a major magnetic effect on me!
You know I noticed that after I uploaded that picture.. he looks like a puppy!

Thank you! Makes me happy people enjoy my shots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Seriously! Not only does Kady have a great eye for the shot, her photos have a truly unique style, even the background. Art!
Aw, thanks. I've been told that before by someone, nice hearing it again! I like having my own style
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-04-2012, 06:58 AM
Barb04's Avatar
Barb04 Barb04 is offline
Love my pets
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 27,026
Default

They all look great. I really like the group pic.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-04-2012, 09:14 AM
JacksonsMom's Avatar
JacksonsMom JacksonsMom is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 7,806
Default

I LOVE photos of your dogs. You take great pictures. And they are all so great looking.
__________________

Brit & Jackson


Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-04-2012, 10:36 AM
monkeys23's Avatar
monkeys23 monkeys23 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,449
Default

I love pics of your crew! They are so beautiful.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-04-2012, 10:38 AM
Dakotah's Avatar
Dakotah Dakotah is offline
Kotah BEAR
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: GA
Posts: 7,998
Default

YES! I was having Sako withdrawals lol
Your dogs look amazing, as always.
And Piper is one of the prettiest dogs EVER.
__________________
*War Eagle*
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:42 AM
kady05's Avatar
kady05 kady05 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chesapeake, Virginia
Posts: 1,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsMom View Post
I LOVE photos of your dogs. You take great pictures. And they are all so great looking.
Thank you I try my best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeys23 View Post
I love pics of your crew! They are so beautiful.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah View Post
YES! I was having Sako withdrawals lol
Your dogs look amazing, as always.
And Piper is one of the prettiest dogs EVER.
LOL, you would

She's pretty nice looking for a BYB mutt!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site