Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Rainbow Bridge - Dog Memorials

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2005, 09:23 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I had to move because of a lousy landlord that went bankrupt so Bronki was buried in the backyard there...I don't even have his collar.The vet asked me if I wanted it after he was put down but my mind was still saying nononononono my dog can't be dead and somehow I just couldn't take it off of him. The gallery has become my place to look for him and enjoy seeing that other people can see him as I do...I don't know why, but that is helping. No one here wants to talk about it cause I get the tears even tho I try not to. We don't say his name outloud for it is too hard on Mary. I can go to the gallery tho, and there he is, still here, and still making someone me smile and sharing his good nature with others. That was so "him" . Thanks Chazhound. I can talk about him here without everybody looking at me like why don't I get over it. Only my Mom and AAron really understand how important he was to me.