Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2005, 05:29 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Default Well She's here

Well i went and picked up the Pitbull from my sister today. She is absolutly adorable . She has the funniest ears as soon as i take some pics you will no what I mean. My sister gave her a bath and she is a pretty white and like my sister said has a cute cute little brown mustache around her mouth. She is pretty skinny not as skinny as I expected but pretty darn skinny. She seemed pretty good towards the other dogs when she got here but i took her right in the laundry room. I just want to keep her in there until I get her to the vet and make sure all is well with her health which i have made an appoitment on Friday for and my sister has agreed to pay for since she's nice enough to know money gets tight often around here. Anyways I made the laundry room into a nice "bedroom for her" with a crate with a doggy bed in it and some toys. She also hasent gone to the bathroom in the house yet and has had a fewoutside breaks on a leash and has gone then. She's a sweet quite girl and i have a feeling she may have a family so im going to make an extra effort to post on found pet boards and the found pets part of the newspaper and post some signs. I mean she's a pretty polite girl walks on a leash nicely knows how to sit and lay down and is just really sweet. She is so sweet infact that i have been calling her Babe lol.
Im hoping to get a camera and get some pics of her this weekend so you can see her sweet face . BTW she took to the Innova pretty well and I gave her a beef bone for the heck of it and she has been loving it.

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie