Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 05-20-2012, 01:54 PM
Show Dog

Default Dog Park Adventure

Sos I normally never take my crew to dog parks because I'm not a huge fan of the idiots that come to the ones near us(when I took Abby years ago we had a lot of issues with other people bringing in aggressive and unruly dogs and Abby was attacked which now makes her stressed when shes at a dog park), but today got up at 7 am and packed Abby and Twister in the car and went to my sisters soccer game so we could go to the one there. Ended up being a nice enough park that was divided for large and small dogs and the large dog side had some dogs, but since I had baby Twist with me we went into the small dog park which was deserted and I let them run around. We were the only ones there for quite a while and then a couple came in with a huge 8 month old labxshepherd and asked if it was ok to let her in with Abby and Twister and I said yes because she was super submissive around other dogs and Abby was fine with that and poor girl even ran from Twister. They did well together and then this girl came in with an obnoxious little thing that would not leave Abby alone. I was tempted to leash her up and leave, she told him off and pretty much stayed by me so we stayed and they left a little while later. Then a little yorkie and a peke came in on flexi's O.o Why someone would bring to leashed dogs into a dog park and keep em leashed no clue, but again both pups stayed with me. And then a little mix and a little while later a 4 month old cocker spaniel came in. By the time the other dogs came in Twister was wiped out. And he did super for his first time around other dogs. I was so proud! He barked when they were coming in and when they came up to him and/or tried to play he'd sink to the ground then run and try to play when they turned to walk away. Now I have two wiped out puppers which is awesome!

Later when my mom gets back Imma take Bo out by himself and have some fun since he couldn't go due to his dog issues.

Anywho pics I managed to get when we were by ourselves. Didn't get any when the other dogs came in because I was busy keeping an eye on the two monsters...

Practicing 2o2o on the mini A-frame

King of the World!

It Flies! :shock:

Pools are for the big kids

Derp

daww

Uhoh she's serious...
Old 05-20-2012, 01:55 PM
Show Dog