Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2012, 01:43 PM
lizzybeth727's Avatar
lizzybeth727 lizzybeth727 is offline
Top Dog
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 6,403

Originally Posted by Dakotah View Post
My mom has been trying to figure out who to contact so I will tell her about the local representative.
So you'll contact the representative.... then what? What do you suggest happen in this situation? The man has a right to buy a house and live there. Yes, it's horrible what he might have done, but LEGALLY he's done his time and has the right to move on with his life.

He can't be re-arrested. He can't be forced to move. So what are you going to suggest to the representative??

And yes, you're supposed to get notice when a sex offender moves into your neighborhood. A sex offender recently moved into my parents' neighborhood and they got a card in the mail to let them know about it. You can complain that you didn't get notice, but really what are they going to do about it? Say "sorry," send you a postcard, and then move on to more pressing matters.
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50 PM.

©1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site