Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-18-2012, 03:49 PM
Top Dog

Default What's going on this weekend?

Yup, I'm bored at work again...

Anybody doing anything fun this weekend?

I am doing an "Ask the Trainer Booth" at the Wellness Pet Expo with a fellow KPA graduate on Saturday. Any reason to take the day off work, right? I don't think I have any plans yet for Sunday which is just amazing. I'll probably take one or both the dog's hiking or maybe swimming if the beaches arn't crowded yet (it was 90 degrees today!!). I'll probably set up some jump grids for Zuma, we have a big 3-day trial next weekend and she's been a bit crazy on courses lately.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:51 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Not a whole lot going on.

Gonna have a little campfire tonight in our backyard and roast hot dogs and make s'mores.

Tomorrow morning I am setting up my jewelry at the farmers market again and then after that we may hit up the little carnival down the street.

Sunday I get baptized

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 05-18-2012, 03:54 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Tonight I'm hopefully picking up my second sugar glider

Tomorrow we're having new floors put in our dining room, and baseboards put up to replace the ones taken down (from our 'flood' last month!).

I also have to do a ton of laundry, get the house in order, pack, get raw food for the dogs, get last minute stuff for our trip, etc, etc. It's going to be a whirlwind!

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 05-18-2012, 04:00 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
Tonight I'm hopefully picking up my second sugar glider
What one did you decide on? How exciting!
Old 05-18-2012, 04:01 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraB View Post
What one did you decide on? How exciting!
I updated my thread yesterday with more details, but I've decided on the girl who is being rehomed. If this doesn't work out (I'm waiting for her to give me her address), I'm probably going to put a deposit down on the white faced girl from the breeder

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 05-18-2012, 04:04 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
I updated my thread yesterday with more details, but I've decided on the girl who is being rehomed. If this doesn't work out (I'm waiting for her to give me her address), I'm probably going to put a deposit down on the white faced girl from the breeder
Very exciting, can't wait to see pics!
Old 05-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

I'm gonna be playing a softball tournament tomorrow, and Sunday. So that pretty much takes up my weekend pretty effectively.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Old 05-18-2012, 04:08 PM
I'm All Ears

Tonight I'm taking care of 'adult stuff'- ie car is at the shop right now and a guy is supposed to be coming to fix my stove.... but he's late. So I'm waiting on him. I got off work at 2:30 since we're moving to our new building so today at work was totally unproductive. We just emptied the fridge, made sure all the things were packed and labelled then waited for them to come take our computers.

Tonight my step brother, his wife, and girls are coming over. Not sure what the plan is there.

Tomorrow morning or afternoon (undecided) I'm going to watch an agility trial where my trainer and a bunch of people at my club are competing. I think I'll probably take my dogs somewhere before lunch for a hike then go to the agility trial. That evening I'm hanging out with the family since they're in town and I think we're grilling. Kate wants to go fishing (she got a new pink fishing rod) so I think we may go fishing tomorrow evening.

Sunday- walk dogs, church at 10:45, lunch with friends like usual. Sunday afternoon will be cleaning house and more boring 'adult responsibilities' like grocery shopping, etc. Sunday night is volleyball until 9. Then I crash and go to sleep and prepare to go unpack my new office on monday.
Old 05-18-2012, 04:13 PM
Love My Mutt <3

I work 11am-5pm Saturday, and 11am-~7pm Sunday, Monday is a holiday and I may be working it. Still have a ton of stuff to do before heading out of town on Wednesday, and likely it'll have to wait until Tuesday. Argh.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 05-18-2012, 04:21 PM
Lord Cynical

Tomorrow I'm driving to see my parents, and we're going to go to my favorite restaurant in my hometown before it closes for good on Sunday. (Kind of sad!)

Then on Sunday, I have a 5k to help raise money for one of my high school teachers that needs a heart transplant.

Going to be a busy weekend!

Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)