What's going on this weekend?

SaraB

Yup, I'm bored at work again...

Anybody doing anything fun this weekend?

I am doing an "Ask the Trainer Booth" at the Wellness Pet Expo with a fellow KPA graduate on Saturday. Any reason to take the day off work, right? I don't think I have any plans yet for Sunday which is just amazing. I'll probably take one or both the dog's hiking or maybe swimming if the beaches arn't crowded yet (it was 90 degrees today!!). I'll probably set up some jump grids for Zuma, we have a big 3-day trial next weekend and she's been a bit crazy on courses lately.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Not a whole lot going on.

Gonna have a little campfire tonight in our backyard and roast hot dogs and make s'mores.

Tomorrow morning I am setting up my jewelry at the farmers market again and then after that we may hit up the little carnival down the street.

Sunday I get baptized :D:D:D

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Tonight I'm hopefully picking up my second sugar glider :)

Tomorrow we're having new floors put in our dining room, and baseboards put up to replace the ones taken down (from our 'flood' last month!).

I also have to do a ton of laundry, get the house in order, pack, get raw food for the dogs, get last minute stuff for our trip, etc, etc. It's going to be a whirlwind!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
What one did you decide on? How exciting!
I updated my thread yesterday with more details, but I've decided on the girl who is being rehomed. If this doesn't work out (I'm waiting for her to give me her address), I'm probably going to put a deposit down on the white faced girl from the breeder :)

SaraB

I updated my thread yesterday with more details, but I've decided on the girl who is being rehomed. If this doesn't work out (I'm waiting for her to give me her address), I'm probably going to put a deposit down on the white faced girl from the breeder :)
Very exciting, can't wait to see pics!

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I'm gonna be playing a softball tournament tomorrow, and Sunday. So that pretty much takes up my weekend pretty effectively.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Tonight I'm taking care of 'adult stuff'- ie car is at the shop right now and a guy is supposed to be coming to fix my stove.... but he's late. So I'm waiting on him. I got off work at 2:30 since we're moving to our new building so today at work was totally unproductive. We just emptied the fridge, made sure all the things were packed and labelled then waited for them to come take our computers.

Tonight my step brother, his wife, and girls are coming over. Not sure what the plan is there.

Tomorrow morning or afternoon (undecided) I'm going to watch an agility trial where my trainer and a bunch of people at my club are competing. I think I'll probably take my dogs somewhere before lunch for a hike then go to the agility trial. That evening I'm hanging out with the family since they're in town and I think we're grilling. Kate wants to go fishing (she got a new pink fishing rod) so I think we may go fishing tomorrow evening.

Sunday- walk dogs, church at 10:45, lunch with friends like usual. Sunday afternoon will be cleaning house and more boring 'adult responsibilities' like grocery shopping, etc. Sunday night is volleyball until 9. Then I crash and go to sleep and prepare to go unpack my new office on monday.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I work 11am-5pm Saturday, and 11am-~7pm Sunday, Monday is a holiday and I may be working it. Still have a ton of stuff to do before heading out of town on Wednesday, and likely it'll have to wait until Tuesday. Argh.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Tomorrow I'm driving to see my parents, and we're going to go to my favorite restaurant in my hometown before it closes for good on Sunday. (Kind of sad!)

Then on Sunday, I have a 5k to help raise money for one of my high school teachers that needs a heart transplant.

Going to be a busy weekend!

I have a wedding to go to tonight, and then I'll be sleeping in tomorrow. I may take Jack for an outing tomorrow, since it will probably be too hot to go for a hike. Then on Sunday I have work. :)

Taqroy

I just got back from a hike with Mu and am waiting for Matt to get home. Then we're going to dinner with a bunch of friends tonight at Texas Roadhouse. Tomorrow - wash Murphy at the self wash place and then AVENGERS. Sunday, meet with the foster dog I'm trying to get adopted, hopefully meet up with Zoom to go hiking and then agility with Mu. :) Busy weekend for me lol.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Work from 7-noon tomorrow UGGHHH I hate weekends at the clinic lol. After that probably go out to lunch, and I need to go pick up some raw food for the kitty. I'd like to take the dogs out but TOO HOT. And then I'll have to go back to work for a little bit around dinnertime to let the dogs out.

Sunday... I don't know... kennels in the morning and night but the rest of the day is mine. Probably do something boring like laundry and cleaning lol. Gotta make space in my room for a rat cage again.

I'll be getting up a$$-crack of dawn early to see if it will possibly be cool enough at that time to take the youngsters out for a run. What happens after that will depend on what the weather is like.

Dogs6

Plus One
I'm just home from work, got the dogs and horses sorted and now I want to sleep but my stupid mind is still in "work mode".

Tomorrow will probably be my usual sleep in, exercise dogs until they're exhausted, help dad build goat house, do some studying, eat tons of crappy food, deal with horses and stare at a computer for a few hours.

Sunday I don't know what I'm doing but I would imagine it will be the same as Saturday lol

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I'll probably set up some jump grids for Zuma, we have a big 3-day trial next weekend and she's been a bit crazy on courses lately.
Are Sloan and Zuma that similar? She needs some work too!

We're going to be, in theory, cleaning the garage to make it more dog friendly. Finding a spot for the new dogpacer. Cleaning the yard. mmmm....

scratch that all... I want to sleep and train(and daydream about puppies).

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Tomorrow doing some agility work with Tsuki in the yard, start some stuff with Stryder (*cries*) and see what Kiba wants to do. Sunday we have a USDAA trial. We're going to hang out with friends, and if Kiba feels like doing something we'll run one/some of our runs.

Members online

No members online now.