Last snow of the spring

T

tiivi

Haven't posted in this forum for years but since I started to use Tapatalk on my phone I found this again when I went through what forums there were that I knew. :) Thought I'd post some new pics.

These are from last week. We actually found some snow while walking on the grounds of local ski center (it's so tightly packed on the ski slopes that it melts so much slower than everywhere else) and had amazing time. Sorry for quality, it was sunny but not sunny enough for my phone's camera.

This is my Finnish Lapphund, Nuttu.

T

tiivi

Last few winters we've had so much snow that I don't remember ever having so much. Nuttu loves it, I think it's in her genes. We went geocaching few days ago and found this little patch of snow in shadow of some trees and she went to lay down there for the whole time we looked for the cache and logged it.

Teal

...ice road...
How wonderful! I love snow... I don't get to see nearly enough of it! Nuttu definitely looks like a natural on it!

Where are you located?

T

tiivi

Finland :) Right in the middle, in a city (big country standards a small town) called Jyväskylä.

T

tiivi

Googling "jyväskylä, city of light" will probably give you the most beatiful pics of the city.

Members online

No members online now.