Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-15-2012, 06:19 PM
Glutton for Crazy

yeah, honestly, all cats are somewhat evil. I figure it's just something you deal with. LOL
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:25 PM
aka RedHotBabe

One of our cats bolts around the house by himself chirping like crazy, and ramps himself off tables and walls and such. He will also pick up EVERYTHING and move it. I found a light from the fish tank in the foyer once. He's insane. At least he's cute.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:40 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

Quote:
I suppose I would be more willing to put up with certain cat issues than I would a dog with the same problems because my cats never go into public other than the vets. I don't care if my cat hates strange cats, wants to chase moving objects, hates strangers, etc. I would care very much if my dog had those issues though, because the stakes are different. That's just me though- honestly, all I ask of my cats is that they always use the litter box and don't attempt to eat Nate, the dogs and I in our sleep....
When I think of cats with behavior problems I don't really think of issues like cats disliking other cats, not caring for strangers. Moreso I think of issues like inappropriate urination, and owner aggression.

Cats are a completely different species from dogs, and they absolutely come with their own set of issues.

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:48 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillysally View Post
I suppose I would be more willing to put up with certain cat issues than I would a dog with the same problems because my cats never go into public other than the vets. I don't care if my cat hates strange cats, wants to chase moving objects, hates strangers, etc. I would care very much if my dog had those issues though, because the stakes are different. That's just me though- honestly, all I ask of my cats is that they always use the litter box and don't attempt to eat Nate, the dogs and I in our sleep....
I'm sure most/many here would, being dog people. The people on the show, though, are obviously cat people, and probably feel the opposite I may just be location, but a LOT of people here take their cats into public. If I had a cat, I probably wouldn't be fine with it disliking people, same way I'm not ok with my dog or ferrets disliking people -- I'd definitely go to a behaviourist if that were the case.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 05-15-2012, 06:57 PM
APBT crazy!

I find the show interesting. And, I thought Angel was evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
yeah, honestly, all cats are somewhat evil. I figure it's just something you deal with. LOL
Not really true for all cats. My boys Miagi & Tiger are not evil. My female Angel however is. LOL But, not like those cats.. she doesn't attack or whatever. She just is a brat and can be a sweetie most of the time.