Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 05-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

I freaking love Rose.

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:40 PM
I'm All Ears

All y'all that love Rose are the smart ones. Rose is sooo cute and adorable and perfect. Pretty much every visitor says she's their favorite of the group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBanker View Post
I will take your recommendation. Please ship Rose out overnight, as I can't wait to snuggle her.

Mia is a riot as always! I love her face when you are holding the grass in front of it!
Me too! I love how evil she looks, which is hilarious because she was being very bouncy trying to grab the grass from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG167 View Post
I was looking at these on Flickr - Mia is awesome! The more I see of her, the more I think maybe we will have one in our future.
They're really great dogs. And not that I'm biased but Mia is especially fabulous. My family might argue with me on that one though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finkie_Mom View Post
Nope. Didn't work. I'll still take her. Then Kimma would finally have someone to give her a run for her money
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsMom View Post
Ummm, pretty sure I'll still take Mia! Hahaha. Those pics are fantastic.
You two are crazy! The bark is kind of annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogKisses View Post
She is the prettiest bad-ass ever! It's hilarious that she is so adorable but balls to the wall personality.
Haha she is even more adorable in real life. I'm not sure Mia would appreciate being called adorable. I'm pretty sure she sees herself as much bigger than she is. I don't give her enough credit, she's actually a really sweet dog.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Felurian

You KNOW you aren't supposed to get them wet! What's next? Feeding her after midnight?

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 05-13-2012, 09:41 AM
Little dog, big voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
You KNOW you aren't supposed to get them wet! What's next? Feeding her after midnight?
^ I get this comment a lot from my friends about Cali hahah.

And I absolutely adore Rose (and Mia, of course!). I just really love Rose's mask, she's gorgeous! I have to say that I'd take Mia though.. or both.. Cali would force me to. Although I'm sure her and Mia would spend forever arguing over who gets all the balls, haha.

The two and a half year old papillon. Crazy. Social butterfly. Clever.
Old 05-13-2012, 12:04 PM
swimming upstream

definitely ship me Rose...I have had Rose love for a very long time now. I think it is high time you follow through on sending her to me.

Mia--she is one feisty butterfly! LOL!
Old 05-14-2012, 09:53 PM
Top Dog

Rose is being sooooo cute and crazy looking!! I definitely definitely want one!
Old 05-15-2012, 12:42 AM
...ice road...

Mia is awesome!! <3 I'm so not a "small, fluffy dog" person... but yall make Paps look FUN! lol
Old 05-15-2012, 08:47 AM
Top Dog

I started a new set of classes last night and there is this crazed papillon in my basic obedience. Owner's biggest concern? She barks and is obsessed with the tennis ball. I freaking love this dog, and she reminds me of how I think Mia is, except she's like a giant papillon. I told her she better put her in agility classes, LOL.

Also, at the trial this weekend, there was a guy walking FIVE! phalenes. FIVE! And the world's cutest papillon puppy that I loved on. So, I officially have papillon want now and no, the Mia pictures do not make me not want her.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:18 AM
Resident fainting goat

I will take one order of Rose please!

SHE IS SO STINKING CUTE IT'S NOT EVEN FAIR! LOL
Old 05-15-2012, 06:19 PM
I'm All Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal View Post
Mia is awesome!! <3 I'm so not a "small, fluffy dog" person... but yall make Paps look FUN! lol
I am honestly not a small fluffy dog person either but I really have fallen in love with this breed. I had herding types growing up and probably would never have given papillons more than a second glance at all. I was very not interested when my mom brought home Beau but they really do have huge personalities and are just so much fun to have around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraB View Post
I started a new set of classes last night and there is this crazed papillon in my basic obedience. Owner's biggest concern? She barks and is obsessed with the tennis ball. I freaking love this dog, and she reminds me of how I think Mia is, except she's like a giant papillon. I told her she better put her in agility classes, LOL.

Also, at the trial this weekend, there was a guy walking FIVE! phalenes. FIVE! And the world's cutest papillon puppy that I loved on. So, I officially have papillon want now and no, the Mia pictures do not make me not want her.
I want that dog! lol Sounds like a fun dog to me, but what do I know? I might be a little bit crazy.

I'm hoping there's some nice papillons at the trial I'm going to this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
I will take one order of Rose please!

SHE IS SO STINKING CUTE IT'S NOT EVEN FAIR! LOL
And she knows it too. She works that cuteness to get her way all the time. You can't say no to Rose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Mae View Post
^ I get this comment a lot from my friends about Cali hahah.

And I absolutely adore Rose (and Mia, of course!). I just really love Rose's mask, she's gorgeous! I have to say that I'd take Mia though.. or both.. Cali would force me to. Although I'm sure her and Mia would spend forever arguing over who gets all the balls, haha.
LOL, Mia does not play fetch nicely with other dogs, unfortunately. I have to play separately with her and Beau because she's a ball hog.