Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-13-2012, 10:12 AM
Twin 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron View Post
A wonderful example of why that's the best show EVER.

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!
Old 05-13-2012, 10:29 AM
Just try me..

Animaniacs was pure gold. I also loved (though its newer) Ned's Newt and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. Both had some good adult humour hidden in them.
Old 05-13-2012, 11:31 AM
Squishy face

I used to watch the Aladdin cartoon show on the Disney Afternoon. There is this one episode where Aladdin and crew went to the land of the Barbarians for the prince's wedding, and Aladdin is going on about how they are going to "do the Barbarian thing" a.k.a. live like they do and do what they do while they are there. Well, the prince's bride (a rather large Barbarian woman) decides she wants to marry Aladdin instead, and starts to carry him off over her shoulder. Jasmine assures Aladdin she will find a way to fix this and Aladdin says "What'll I do till then??" and Jasmine shrugs and says "Uh, the Barbarian thing?" and the scene cuts back to Aladdin's face, where they had drawn such a look of horror and disgust.

I cracked up.

"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!
Old 05-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Top Dog

When I was young I used to watch the Animaniacs before I watched the power rangers every afternoon. I was obsessed with the power rangers. lol The Animaniacs show is too funny. Even funnier when your older and can understand all the jokes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpS3eFqhxSQ

I saw the Monty Python movies when I was young and now I realize how much I didn't understand back than. The same is true with some Disney movies. lol