What Breed of Dog Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatbreedofdogareyouquiz/

It said I was a Siberian Husky...LOL

http://www.dogster.com/quizzes/what_dog_breed_are_you/

This one said Lab
Old 05-09-2012, 06:09 PM
such sights to show you

Heheh... first one says I'm a beagle:

"You are good natured. You enjoy spending time with people and animals.
You have a wild, independent streak. If you're left to your own devices, you get in trouble.

You love to eat and enjoy food of all kinds. If you don't get enough physical activity, you tend to have a weight problem.
You are very stubborn. You don't like authority, and you tend to do your own thing no matter what."

Second one says I'm a lab, too.

Old 05-09-2012, 06:27 PM
Behavior Nerd

First one said Lab, second said Border Collie!

Old 05-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Top Dog

Interesting, lol.

1) American Bulldog

"You are a very imposing, powerful creature... but deep down, you're generally good natured.
You are incredibly energetic, and you like to blow off steam with sports and horsing around.

You are naturally courageous. You would run into a burning building to save someone you loved.
You intimidate people without trying to. Some people assume the worst of you when they first meet you. "

2) Golden Retriever

"Laid-back, sociable and well-groomed, you've got your own hip little pack of groupies who just love to be around you. You have a brain inside that adorable little head of yours, though you use it mostly to organize your hectic social calendar. You never poop out at parties, and since you're popular with ladies and men, as well as children and adults, you dish out your wit, charm and luck to whomever is close enough to bask in it. The top dog likes you and wants to be your best friend, despite the fact that he doesn't really know what the heck you do. No one does, in fact, but everyone loves you all the same. A true foodie, you***8217;ve got your keen ears fine-tuned to make sure you don't miss out on the opening of a trendy new place to nosh. But your youthful days of being able to wolf down food 24-7 are wagging behind you, meaning you've got to watch what you eat so you don***8217;t pull a Brando and outgrow your coats."
Old 05-09-2012, 08:06 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

I got Chihuahua.
Quote:
You are very smart and very earnest. You take yourself quite seriously.
In fact, people are often amused by how seriously you take yourself.

Deep down, you are a very fragile person. Your friends and family know how breakable you are.
Because you are so fragile, you tend to be quite neurotic. You are suspicious of almost everyone and everything.
UGH! True of me TBH, but Chihuahuas should be confident, not that they want to be held by everyone. As son as I saw "chihuahua" I knew something like this would pop up.

I've taken the Dogster one before, it says Border Collie.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:08 PM
<3 my soldier

I got American Bulldog for the first one

"You are a very imposing, powerful creature... but deep down, you're generally good natured.
You are incredibly energetic, and you like to blow off steam with sports and horsing around.

You are naturally courageous. You would run into a burning building to save someone you loved.
You intimidate people without trying to. Some people assume the worst of you when they first meet you."

Second one I got Border Collie

"You've heard about this "second-place ribbon" thing, but really don***8217;t ever plan on getting one. Not a chance. Highly competitive, you keep one eye on the Best in Show prize and one on the rest of the pack, making sure you're always at least one paw ahead. You love your family and enjoy the company you keep, but you'd trade all of them in a heartbeat for a corner office and some meaty stock options. When you're not licking your professional coat, naked skydiving and triathlons keep you entertained. You idolize the top dog and will do so until you sniff out a way to take over the company and do a little "restructuring.""

So.... I am neurotic and controlling?

Yup Sounds about right.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:29 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

First one says Boxer:
Quote:
You are playful and energetic. You bring joy to everyone who crosses your path.
You are hyper to the point of being a comedian. Everyone is wondering what you will do next.

You energy can get the better of you if you're not careful. You can have a destructive streak when you're bored.
You're very strong willed and powerful. You get you way without even trying to.
The only thing in that description that even comes CLOSE to me is the "you get your way without even trying to". LOL When I want something, I dig my heels in and do everything in my power to get it. I'm definitely not playful, a comedian, or energetic.

Second one is Labrador Retriever:
Quote:
Labrador Retriever

The Caretaker

Your family is what makes you tick, and you never "flea" from an opportunity to hang out with the whole gang. A family picnic complete with hot dogs, deviled eggs and a refreshing swim in the lake is hard for you to stray from. Your sparky temperament and dogged intelligence mean you are not only a blast to hang out with, but great to work with as well. Your close pals appreciate your patience and forgiveness, knowing you'd rather let sleeping dogs lie than dwell on the mishaps of the past. Your dashing good looks may one day lead to a modelling career, if only you can tame the unfortunate clumsiness that sometimes causes you to go flailing from the catwalk.
Much more fitting, if I do say so myself.

Old 05-17-2012, 07:14 PM
ಥ⌣ಥ

the first said Chihuahua, the second, Labrador.

My Polyvore
Old 05-21-2012, 12:46 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

First beagle, second lab. The description on lab was actually pretty close to my personality!

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 05-21-2012, 01:14 PM
Top Dog

First said American Bulldog, second said German Shepherd.

Taboo, Zuma, Mighty Mouse, Zinga, Edgar, Zip Tie