Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 05-07-2012, 10:18 PM
orange iguanas.

Default My dog loves me too much...

Apparently the other day, right after I left for work, Juno pushed open the front door to try to follow me. I'd already pulled out of the driveway and driven down the road, so didn't see any of this myself, but my mom says she just went and sat at the end of the driveway, staring in the direction that I went. My mom is pretty convinced that if she would have actually SEEN my car driving away, that she would have chased after me...

Dangerous as all heck because she rarely has a collar on, and I'm the only person she reliably listens to - but awww my dog wuvs me.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 05-08-2012, 11:43 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Awww!!

Once when we took Violet to the vet, we had to stop at our church/where we used to live to get something, and Violet was in heat. I let her run around (on a flexi) and this male dog came out of nowhere. I freaked of course, and reeled her in, but the dog was friendly and Violet liked him, so I let them paw at each other for a couple minutes before putting her back in the car, to avoid any problems. He kept crying and staring at out car, it was sad lol! And when we finally left, he followed our car, and ran a LONG time after us. My brother was like "awww he loves her". Lol it was cute. He definitely WANTED to "love" her lolol.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)