Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Health Care

Old 08-19-2011, 12:48 PM
Active Pup

You can find information about dogs treatment for many situations with the blog linked in my signature. I know that as a dog owner, knowledge is power and the more info we have on treating our dogs the better. Thanks to everyone for all of the great resources above.
Having always had dogs, I appreciate everything they offer. I want to share my enthusiasm and help other dog owners. I have several dogs and as an animal lover, wants to be sure all pet owners know what can be done for a healthy dog. I have a website where I post informative and well researched articles dogstreatment.com is a place where we put quality information for dog owners to peruse and learn more about best treatment for dogs. Follow this link to find out more information: http://dogstreatment.com.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:37 PM
PupDogTraining

This is something anyone can appreciate. Everyone wants a pet, however they need to know what to do when the their pets health and safety are threatened. Preventing health care problems before they arise
saves your dog unnecessary misery, and saves you money at the veterinarian. Thanks for the great share!
Old 09-06-2011, 05:26 AM
Active Pup

Thanks for all the sites,its very informative when its comes to dog health & care.
Thanks for sharing your useful ideas.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:21 PM
PupDogTraining

This is a great idea of having a list of links that can be helpful to dog owners...I want to share this link: pupdogtraining.com - PupDogTraining mainly offers tips on dog training, as well as dog food and how to buy a puppy.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:23 PM
Active Pup

Female Dog Spay $90.00
Male Dog Neuter $64.00

Why is it that spaying is more expensive than neutering? I think both procedures are equal in terms of labor.