Max

Ulteed

I am very sorry for you loss ... he was just stunning, and even from the pictures can see he was very well loved. I can't imagine myself being able to keep that white coat so clean!

Run free in the cloud, Max!

:)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Thank you everyone. It was so hard last night because Max would come in to the bedroom early in the morning and give me kisses goodnight; he would also be the first one waking me up in the morning. This will be a long day........

ACooper

((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) It will be a long day, and it will turn into a long week, but time will ease your pain and then you will be able to smile when you think of him.

((((((((HUGS)))))))))

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
I am so sorry for your lose , i hope you can take solace in knowing you did the hardest but best thing for him. hugs and hope you can remember the good with smiles soon.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Oh God, Barb, I am beyond sorry. Max has always been one of my favorites on here. I"m sure he's hanging out with Mary and Grammy and CJ at the Bridge.

Bailey08

Oh, Barb, I am so very sorry for your loss. Max was a beautiful boy.

I will be keeping you in my thoughts.

Bigpoodleperson

Megan and Draco
I am so very sorry for your loss!! The nights are the hardest. :( My Riley was 9 1/2 and had tumors too. HUGS!!

I'm so sorry. Max was beautiful, what a gorgeous coat.
Similar cancer took my Jenny last month. She stopped eating and they found that her spleen had burst from a mass and it had spread to her liver.
I hope time and your happy memories of Max ease your pain <3

Barb04

Super Moderator
Thank you everyone for your kinds words about Max.

CandiceMarie, I'm so sorry to hear about Jenny. I bet she & Max are good friends running through the meadows.

Doberluv

I'm so sorry Barb. He was such a nice dog and gorgeous too. My heart breaks for you because I know how precious he was to you. I'm so very sorry. (((hugs)))

Members online

No members online now.