Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-16-2012, 04:51 PM
Top Dog

We have a Keurig at work. It makes an easy cup of coffee, but I'm not sure I'd go as far as to say it makes a 'good' cup of coffee. I'd much rather drink the coffee my husband makes some mornings with freshly ground beans.

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 04-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Top Dog

I love ours, but we got it because nobody in our family really drinks coffee consistently. It is great for when we have house guests/dinners/etc. to be able to offer a cup without actually brewing. I love it for hot chocolate in the winter, and iced tea in the summer as well. I also get a pretty hefty discount on both the machines and the cups through work.

Old 04-16-2012, 05:39 PM
Top Dog

I love my Keurig. Sometimes I only want one cup of coffee, so it's extremely wasteful to make an entire pot. I also like that I can make any flavor any time. I have a mini, though, and I wish I had gotten the bigger one.

I don't like all of their coffees, but I'm okay using my regular coffee in the reusable k-cup filter, too. That is extremely conveinent. I just have to wash and re-use.

I also get the k-cups pretty cheap here, around $5 a box instead of the usual 10-20 bucks.

Lyz and Zander
zaner-waner-fluffy-butt <3

'05 Siberian Husky

Old 04-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Jelly baby?

We have one at work and I found one on sale for $30 so I have one at home now, too. I have to admit I really only use it for hot water anymore. I've become hopelessly addicted to tea. I may eventually get some tea k-cups but for now I have 5 boxes of bags to get through lol.

I love that it's so quick and easy to use. Fill it up, press a button, and by the time I'm dressed it's ready to go. I get up 10 minutes before I have to leave for work, so every second counts for me I never made coffee or anything before because it either took too long, made more than I could use, or both.

Vortex Canine - Custom Harnesses and Leashes

"Never cruel nor cowardly. Never give up. Never give in."
~The Doctor