Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason L View Post
Oh you guys do that now? That's cool! Cody and I were messing with it right after the Bellon seminar. I thought Cody gave up on it. I was only able to train it to Stupid Pet Trick level.
Follower :P

I would also like to teach Kastle this!
Old 04-12-2012, 12:17 PM
Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason L View Post
Oh you guys do that now? That's cool! Cody and I were messing with it right after the Bellon seminar. I thought Cody gave up on it. I was only able to train it to Stupid Pet Trick level.
We trained Apollo and Balius in 3-4 sessions, both dogs had focus on helper transports in our March trial! Kinda like Dieter outlined out in his seminar but we did it with the Hoadley twist and it was unbelievable how quick both dogs caught up on it! Cody concentrated on it so hard that he had a perfect transport in his trial but several other areas fell apart in his protection routine, we all had fun with him later

These days we are meeting daily to track after work + some OB and protection practice, miss ya Jason!

You should have seen us at the Regionals, The Hoadleys were in a different hotel while Cody, Dawn and I were several miles away so that meant PARTY TIME. Day before trial (after practice off course) we ended up in the hot tub and got wasted, Gero joined then Hoadley turned up out of nowhere. He can't get the picture out of his mind till this day. It was very cold and raining hard, we had a picnic umbrella over the hot tub and some empty bottles of scotch around and were deep into outlining our future training plan (Hoadley told us that after the Regional we were free to make up our own training plan)! Dawn confiscated the truck keys and no one would give us a ride to 6th Street, it was a hoot.