Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Top Dog

Default What odd things do your dogs eat/find?

I learned to shut all the bathroom doors. Pumpkin will take the used toilet paper and leave it all the house. Nice to come home and find it bedroom floor, living room floor, etc. Pumpkin chews on blankets but doesn't destroy them.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Top Dog

Foster? Anything and everything...... The more disgusting the better... Poop, rotten food, dead critters, anything goes.... Oh and if we are not careful he goes to the "Spa" for a bath or as its better known... The neighbors fresh manure pile... He must have a stomach of steel and always smells either of fresh bath or rank... He's one of those digs that skids through dead things on his back.....

Mindy is fussy, but if she kills a mouse she will occasionally make a meal of it...

Diamond is a food hound, and with her increased sense of smell from being blind, very very good at finding things, she once unwrapped every werther mint and ate about 20 of them... They were in a bag on the side table and individually wrapped! She also had a major scare and huge vet bill when John left a good size dark chocolate bar within her reach.....
Old 04-09-2012, 01:30 PM
Top Dog

Rabbit and Squirrel poop are his favprite foods ever, he'll graze through the whole yard.

Thank you ~Dixie's Mom~ for my awesome siggy!