Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2012, 01:28 PM
Top Dog

It took a few months with Dance. I loved her immediately, but it wasn't until Tango passed that I bonded a lot more with Dance.

With Ripley it was pretty instant, and that's why we have him. We did not want another dog at the time really, but I took care of him and his littermates for much of their time with their breeder, and I fell for him and so did my mom.

And Keira was never intended to be mine. She was the family dog/my mom's dog. But I'm really, really enjoying her now that she's a little older. As a puppy, she caused a lot of frustration for everyone and while I loved her, there were many days I didn't actually like her. She created chaos. But she's an awesome dog now that she's found her brain and she and I have been bonding a lot more and I am discovering just how truly good she is (for me). So much so that I think I might turn her into my sport dog. She's unflappable in public, is friendly and relaxed with people and dogs alike, and she's developing a focus she never used to have at all. I'm really enjoying her a lot and she's becoming my go to dog for everything, so I'd really like to start working with her more and taking some different classes and such to use her new found brain and develop a better relationship with her. I wish she liked to play more with people/had more play drive period, but other than that and as weird as it is for me to say, she's grown into pretty much everything I have ever wanted in a dog.

Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Ripley
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Fennec - Tollwest Sugar Fox
[temporary puppy]