Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2012, 02:30 AM
Fluffy Corgi Addict

Nickname/Preferred name: Vicki/Cheetah (To be honest, if someone says Vicki online, I fail to respond. XD)
About your dog(s): Eevee - 12-year-old F Border Collie Mix - My Heart Dog! Shippo - 6-year-old M Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Interests: Dog training, nutrition and grooming, Photography, leatherworking, computers
Favorite music: I have a pretty eclectic taste in music. I love anything from Tool, Ozzy, Metallica, to Enya, to Daft Punk, to Dead Can Dance.
Favorite book: The Wolfwalker Series by Tara K. Harper. I'm currently reading the many Warriors series by Erin Hunter - Love them all so far!
Favorite quote: "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” - Mahatma Gandhi" "I aim to misbehave." - Malcolm Reynolds =D
Random fact: Eevee has been taken 2,000 miles across the country. And I traveled 2,000 miles to retrieve her. Then came all the way back. LONG story.

Me while visiting in Hawaii last month. =)

Eevee
14-year-old F Border Collie Mix - My Heart Dog!
Ravinel Fox Magick, CGC (Shippo)
8-year-old M Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Cheetah's Training Blog

Last edited by Cheetah; 04-06-2012 at 02:50 AM.