Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2012, 10:02 PM
Top Dog

Mine don't. I just can't sleep with dogs in my bed for some reason anymore. I used to. I actually don't mind sleeping with Dance if not for the hair. She's little (30lbs) and doesn't take up space, but her fluffy hair gets everywhere and clings to my face which is annoying. And plus, she peed on my bed once and lost all bed privileges after that. Especially now that I have a new mattress. And the Dobermans aren't good bed dogs because their hair is pokey and gets everywhere and makes me super itchy. And Ripley has no sense of personal space in bed. I can tell him to move, but he slides closer through the night and wakes me up a million times and nearly pushes me off the bed. So yeah, no dogs on the bed for me. They all have their own nice, comfy beds on the floor. :-)

But I've slept with about 7 Dobermans (60-80lbs) and 2 Ridgebacks (85-100lbs) all at once before when I was house-sitting for my breeder friend. It was the worst night's sleep ever! There was no room for me at all. After that, I only kept a few dogs in bed and the rest were crated.

Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Ripley
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Fennec - Tollwest Sugar Fox
[temporary puppy]