Wow, that's a first....

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Wow. Forget about what Art would've done, I would've bit off their head! I don't care if they were nice, that is absolutely ridiculous!

Lyzelle

Wow. I would have flipped my ****. Zander does not like other people, and he is a Sibe...he WILL run.

I had a guy in the park once try to get Zander's attention, of course Zane wanted nothing to do with him. So the guy proceeds to TAKE HIS LEASH OUT OF MY HAND and start DRAGGING Zane by his CHOKE collar towards him. I was so shocked and stunned, I didn't have the chance to flip my ****. But you better bet both me and Zander are ten times more wary of men now.

Gosh. People these days! Where's that "My dog is not public property" article?! Not to mention opening your car?! Jeeze.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
This is why I keep the back door locked til I get out of the car LOL

Although, just because she "looks normal" really doesn't mean anything... People generally don't walk around with a sign saying they are disabled mentally it physically

Saeleofu

WOW. o_O Knox would possibly have launched himself at her, and I *KNOW* Ozzy would have. Jesus.
Logan would have stayed put, but Gavroche does NOT take kindly to strangers ****ing with his car.

I'm glad my doors lock automatically and remain locked when I park until I open them myself, and my dogs are always bucked in. I would be FURIOUS if someone did that!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
WTF? Who does that? Besides this nutjob, I mean.
I don't know what on earth I would have done, or more importantly, what Millie would have done.

I wanna know what would happen if someone did that to Renee and Kharma. :D

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I'm glad I only have a single cab truck. The passenger door is always locked because its broken lol, and if they snatched my door open they wouldn't be looking at a dog muzzle but a muzzle of a different kind. :p

Paige

Let it be
I fear for the person opening my van door. They'd get covered in trash. But my dog does not budge for other people and he is very soft. Most he would do is lay down while I got out and flipped on someone.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Yea put me down as another "dog or not, it's weird to open a stranger's car door".
Oh, I didn't even address that. Yes, it is! When I've been super-distracted I've accidentally gone to the wrong car. Once I didn't actually notice it was the wrong one until I noticed the tiny old man in the backseat. :rofl1:
Anyway, I was super embarrassed and apologetic. Why? Because it's rude as hell to open someone's car door. To me it's almost like a house. You don't just don't open the door or walk in.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Holy hades, no frickin' way!

I'm glad I have crates, and dogs that would most likely be barking like crazy before the woman even got to the vehicle.

.... I just can't wrap my brain around what that lady must have been thinking!

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Yea put me down as another "dog or not, it's weird to open a stranger's car door".
This. I sat here and thought about it and can not think of why someone in their right mind would do that. And doG help the person who would think of doing something like that to my car/dogs, it would not be pretty for them.

Members online

No members online now.