Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-13-2012, 10:59 AM
orange iguanas.

I'm the same way Dakotah... was never a cat person, and still am really not a cat person, but MY cat is of course the most amazing creature on the planet. He's my baby.

He hasn't vomited since yesterday afternoon. Could be coincidence, could be the metoclopramide working, could be that he hasn't had much to eat in almost 2 days - and no kibble in that time. But he normally vomits every single morning, so this is good. He's pretty suspicious about the raw food (it's ground up whole chicken, I thought he'd love it as much as he loves canned), but he eagerly ate some of the cooked chicken that we had for dinner last night. Just now I mixed in a tiiiiiny bit of his tuna flavor canned food into his raw, and he's snarfing it down so looks like I'll have to continue doing that and gradually wean him off the canned.

Thanks for all the vibes! He had a bad start in life as a kitten and pulled through fine just then, so I'm hoping he can be a fighter once again for me

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 03-13-2012, 11:04 AM
Top Dog

I caution you on the use of blood root. It can be VERY dangerous.

That is good that he is enjoying his food so much. Let's just hope the vet is wrong.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 03-13-2012, 11:23 AM
Mild and Slightly Nutty

(((Vibes))) for the kitty and you.

A gold brick wrapped with a twist of lemon...

Visit the Curly-tailed Brigade
http://curly-tailed.blogspot.com/