Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2012, 12:49 PM
I'm All Ears

Default A cheap Window's computer

So I have a Macbook and it works great for most things. However, at work my computer is Windows and I am getting more and more used to it. I find I get home and the mac frustrates me a lot. There is also a lot of trouble when I try to remote log in to the company's website and my work computer due to nothing being written with macs in mind.

I still want to keep the macbook for basic internet surfing. I think I want a new laptop though to use to do work stuff and I want something that can run Corel Draw. I've tried a lot of art programs and Corel is my favorite for outlining things in. I use it at work all the time and have borrowed my coworker's Corel some to play with. But I can't run it on my computer. I don't know how to decide how much computer you would need for a program like that. As of now, that would be all I'd be using the computer for.

I just don't have that much money to throw out there for a good computer, plus the money for Corel. How much do laptops usually run now? Is there a laptop that is powerful enough to run a graphics program like Corel that is not very expensive?