Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 11-16-2005, 04:27 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitedobelover
Pippins i talked to your boss the other day at the shelter lol he wasnt to happy with you lieing about Misty to people on the site or in general lol... just thought id let you in on that lol
dude..thats weak
Old 11-16-2005, 04:27 PM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by doberkim
does elizabeth even know "pippins" real name? id like to know how she talked to her boss -

elizabeth, arent med school classes back in session YET for you? how much longer are you on break, considering every med student i know has been in session for MONTHS (including university of washington)

No clue if she knows her or his real name. I know I do not! I do not need too either.

As far as classes go, I thought she was taken them through corespondence......could be wrong though.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:13 AM
My best friend is a DOG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitedobelover
Pippins i talked to your boss the other day at the shelter lol he wasnt to happy with you lieing about Misty to people on the site or in general lol... just thought id let you in on that lol
Oh my. I am sure you did, sweetie. =) Seeing as I have no job, I don't have a boss. Who was it that you talked to? I'm sure you got his or her name, because I would love to speak with them when I go in next time and sort this drama out.

I assure you I have not lied. All I have said is that this dog had eye problems from what I could tell, and that all dogs that are adopted out are spayed and nuetered. There are no lies and half-truths there. Please tell me what I have lied about?
Old 11-17-2005, 03:19 AM
My best friend is a DOG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athebeau
As for young people competing in dogs shows...I am sure you can be very young and handle a dog. I'm not a big dog show person as I think of them as just beauty contests and not really doing any good for purebred dogs at all.
Oh, I have no intention of showing/handling a dog in any NKC event. I was mainly wishing to attend one in the audience and watch the dogs from the sidelines.
Old 11-17-2005, 05:01 AM
Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckaduck
No clue if she knows her or his real name. I know I do not! I do not need too either.

As far as classes go, I thought she was taken them through corespondence......could be wrong though.

Online medical classes? And I get crap for taking classes on-line for a Social Science major... go figure...

Old 11-17-2005, 05:39 AM
Naturally Natural

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckaduck

really? cause i absolutely positively guarantee you cannot get a legal degree as a medical doctor (MD) through a correspondence course! at least not in this country...

ARCHX Bowie's Semper Fidelis v DRU, VC CDX ASCA-CDX CDX-H RE RL1X RL2X RL3 ATT WAC TT CGC FFX-OG

Beja's Bombs Away v Bowie, CD ASCA-CD CD-H BN RN NA RL1 WAC ATT YTT PTT CGC

Bowie's Here Comes the Boom!

http://otchrah.blogspot.com/
Old 11-17-2005, 06:20 AM
yuckaduck

Like I said I really am not sure! Plus just to let you guys know whitedobelover has been banned for her comments to pip