Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2012, 12:12 AM
Top Dog

Default Life organizer app?

Just got an iphone - largely to help organize my life. Problem is...can't seem to find an app that works.

Looking for:

- I'd really like it to sync with google calendar...cause that just makes me nervous to have a free -standing one that could shut down.
- Something that allows me to have a daily routine schedule (have a separate app for this now) - just silly things that I need to be doing on a daily/weekly basis but don't have times attached to them.
---> on the above note, my current routine app doesn't transfer an incomplete action to the next day...which is frustrating. Lets say I vacuum every week...but I mean, it could be fri/sat/sun...I want it on my list til it is done....then to automatically pop back up for the next week (but not have it so it is constantly there)...if that makes sense?
- something that keeps track of due dates - I have weekly assignments, and id love to cross them off when i'm done...however, I need it to pop bck up to remind me for the next week...but obviously not do this right away. So I guess something that will allow me to have a weekly re-occurrence, but then allow me to set when I want to be reminded?

Overall, I just want it to be a reminder to get stuff done & help me stick to a routine. I'd love it to be like "GO TO BED NOW" when it hits a certain time.

I dont have many appointments/crazy work projects I need to keep track of, so its just not that important. More of a ... stop procrastinating because you have this & this & this to do.

KNow anything!??

Thanks Jessie!