Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-06-2012, 07:04 AM
ಥ⌣ಥ

Default So much for just a few more months...

Everyone decided we are staying here, as roommates, for another year. I was not included in this decision, wasn't asked about it, at all.

Now seriously considering moving back to the states. Breaking my heart, but I don't think I can do this again.

My Polyvore
Old 03-06-2012, 07:11 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Uh yeah... I think i would be at the end of my rope with that too. . I am sorry

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-06-2012, 08:14 AM
Chihuahua Power!

I'd be really, really upset about that. I'm so sorry

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 03-06-2012, 08:21 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Wow... I'm sorry hon. I don't know what to say. It really sucks that you weren't even consulted about that decision. Honestly I think that is what would bother me more than the idea of having to tough it out for another year...
((((HUGS))))) with whatever you decide to do. =<

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 03-06-2012, 08:30 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Wow... I'm sorry hon. I don't know what to say. It really sucks that you weren't even consulted about that decision. Honestly I think that is what would bother me more than the idea of having to tough it out for another year...
((((HUGS))))) with whatever you decide to do. =<
This. (((HUGS)))

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-06-2012, 11:20 AM
ಥ⌣ಥ

It's just upsetting. I am in love, don't want to leave. But this situation is draining. It's brought my depression back, my anxiety is worse since moving in here, I'm bossed around and told I can't have things while they get everything....

I mentioned MONTHS ago that we needed to start saving and look for another place, and was told no, it's too soon. Over and over again, that's what I'm told. Then this happens. I feel like it was being planned the entire time.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I REALLY don't want to move back to Virginia or North Carolina. And honestly, I feel a little betrayed.

Thanks for the nice thoughts though. I'm glad I can vent SOMEWHERE heh.

My Polyvore
Old 03-06-2012, 11:22 AM
Obvious trollsare Obvious

I'll come with to to NC, I love it there

On a more serious note.. Can you look at moving out without all of them? How did they all make the decision and not consult you? That's just mean as hell. You get a say in what's going on too.

Stop paddling your own douchecanoe

CRB Houdini's Apple Cider RXMCL AGDC AADC MSDC MJDC RNT CL3-F CL3-H EXJ Bronze
AAC's Top Dog List ~~ 2007-11 Q's ~~ 2008-11 Q's ~~ 2009-10 Q's
AAC's Overall Top Dog List - 47 Q's and 7 Titles

Stanton Acres Out Of The Ashes SGDC RNMCL MJDC ADC CL3-F CL3-S CL3-H SD-S (SP)
AAC's Top Dog List 2009 - 12 Q's

Stark Naked Burn It To The Ground

Old 03-06-2012, 11:30 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravennr View Post
I mentioned MONTHS ago that we needed to start saving and look for another place, and was told no, it's too soon. Over and over again, that's what I'm told. Then this happens. I feel like it was being planned the entire time.
I hope you don't take this as negative or mean, but this kind of worries me... if you are thinking this was being planned the entire time, I suspect you are probably right. You have every right to feel betrayed IMO. And it's not like your SO isn't aware of how stressful the situation has been on you, so why make a decision that will keep you stressed and unhappy...
I don't know. I have to admit I have some alarm bells going off right now... you are really stuck between a rock and a hard place right now. =<

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 03-06-2012, 11:40 AM
ಥ⌣ಥ

ERRRGH

I dunno. I know Ry means well. I wouldn't be here if he didn't, he could've asked me to leave aaaages ago, before the roommates at all. He knew I wanted it to be just us, but I understood the money situation. But he didn't save AT ALL! He made $4,000 at his last show in December, and it's all gone!!! I don't understand! That was enough to put away and build on, and it's like he didn't even try because he was so struck at the time that he had that much to begin with and he went and spent much of what wasn't used for bills.
I even said months ago, that I was looking into seeing about taking out a loan somehow. It would help with speeding up the process to my permanent residency so I could pay it back quickly and some of it could be used elsewhere to get our lives really started.

I was also REALLY looking forward to being able to look into getting a dog to help with my agoraphobia and depression. I've been researching into psych dogs a lot lately. Mind you, my roommates said that's all BS and that I can deal with it on my own, and dogs don't help with mental problems made up in your mind. That was so incredibly offensive to me and it struck me so hard that I had no comeback. They think my issue is laziness...they have known me for all of about 9 months. They know nothing about me.
And what bothers me most is that I feel like my boyfriend doesn't stick up for me. Maybe I should stick up for myself, but let's face it, I'm an introverted wreck and hate confrontation, and he is too damned nice because it's his best friend and "well he means well I'm sure".

I really don't want to lose my relationship over this, and that's what makes it so incredibly difficult. That's the reason I didn't leave the country to be with my dad, which I have guilt about every **** day. Lately, I've been looking at other people my age, and just wondering what I'm really doing. Sigh. Ramble ramble.

My Polyvore
Old 03-06-2012, 11:49 AM
Very Food Agressive

*hugs* It's really hard when your SO doesn't stand up for you. That's how my Husband is and I know he means well but he really just wants everyone to get along. We had some really bad roommate situations that he wouldn't say anything about because it just wasn't his way. I know how hard it is to live in a place you don't like, that isn't restful because it's full of people (besides your SO) that you don't trust. You can totally come back to NC, I live here and I'm awesome

On a serious note, try to ask him if it was his intention the entire time to live there no matter how you felt about the roommates. Also, if your name is on the lease, you cannot be forced to sign it again if you don't want to live there. After the initial lease is up you're technically free to go elsewhere but your boyfriend won't necessarily go with you Have they already signed a new lease or just agreed to do so? If they haven't signed, you might be able to talk him out of it.

Practice what you preach or keep your mouth shut.