Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-04-2012, 03:22 AM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

Default Hair Suggestions?

Need some suggestions on what to do with this mane of hair. Most of the time I have it up in a ponytail (which I hate) because I don't like having to mess with it every two seconds when it's in my face. Thinking of cutting it short again, but want something to bring into the hairdressers.

*Warning - this picture is of me at 4am looking tired as hell LOL (and I think it's the first picture of myself I've posted on Chaz!! ) It's also a reverse picture, my bangs naturally goto my right)

Old 03-04-2012, 10:28 AM
Felurian

LOL! I was expecting a long, wild tangle of hair from your description I'm guessing you want LOW maintenance.

My suggestion would be go with bangs to start. You'd look so good in them! Maybe something like this:

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

Ohh I really like the 2nd one. It's not too bad, it just really thick and there is no apparent "cut" to it, it's just crazy (to me) and all over the place. lol
Old 03-04-2012, 11:20 AM
Felurian

I hear you I'm all about the low, low maintenance -- one of the many reasons mine is long, lol. My version of "doing my hair" is washing it the night before and sleeping on it damp.

Reminds me, I need to trim my bangs today BEFORE I take a shower.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-04-2012, 01:57 PM
Kristen1980

I LOVE your red hair!! My mom is a redhead and I turned out blonde I think the last pic would look good on you. You can ask the stylist to thin out your thick hair, it makes a big difference!! Post a pic after you get it cut
Old 03-04-2012, 02:14 PM
and Spy.

Warning: bangs are not low maintenance! At least in my experience Layers would help with the thickness, I got some layers put in when my hair was cut shorter (about your length) and I can now just let my hair air dry and it doesn't come out too puffy or wild

I LOVE your hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMan View Post
I think u need some angry school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
That's what we do here. We're emotionally invested in each other and each other's dogs, the joys and the sorrows.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Felurian

It depends on the bangs. If you go with shaggy, uneven ones you can trim 'em yourself with no harm done

Most salons will let you come in for bang trims between haircuts without charging though.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian