Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Felurian

True, Lil, but it's always fun to make 'em SAY it.

It's kind of like an apocryphal story about Lyndon Johnson. During one of his senate campaigns he reputedly wanted to call out his opponent as a "pig fscker." His aide told him he couldn't do that as it wasn't true. Lyndon's reply, "I know, I just want to make him deny it."

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-02-2012, 01:08 PM
Top Dog

I would totally see what you can find in the way of video surveillance systems. You might be surprised at what you can find and maybe not that expensive. It would be totally worth it to catch this jack ass in the act. What an awful example of a human being. Maybe you should go political on him or her and post something outside about America and freedom of religion. Then post something about Jesus and Christian love...see if you can give him something to think about. Of course, it is doubtful that this creep thinks at all or would ever feel remorse. Some of these zealots are the biggest hypocrites of all. It's just revolting! I'm so sorry you have had to put up with this. Maybe you could borrow Renee's Karma. I'd love a video of that too please when he runs off pooping his pants. I hope the police get this piece of crap!
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 03-02-2012, 01:25 PM
Top Dog

I am a Christian. And I am appalled.

What has been done is horrible. There is no excuse. There is no justifying it.

I'm sorry this is happening to y'all. I know it would make me extremely nervous (in addition to be downright livid!), as these types of idiots know no boundaries.

This is one of those times where you wish you had a very hungry Cerberus chained in the front yard.
Old 03-02-2012, 03:07 PM
Felurian

It may not be a guy . . .

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Backward_Cinderella

We have actually been discussing the wildlife camera all day... The responding officer suggested one last night - he was really nice, he was Wiccan, from Colorado, and absolutely livid for us.

Our neighbor to the left said he came out of his back yard shortly after we'd left to walmart and saw someone in a black hoodie take off out of our front yard and down the street toward the gas station. Didn't see a face or anything, but he was pretty sure from the build that it was a man.

If anyone has ideas or favorites that would run us less than $100 for the wild life cams, I'd love to hear suggestions. We've already spent out for this pay check (our insurance is killing us, we have a friend's vehicle on our insurance right now because the dealership that sold it to them was going to take it back because their insurance company drove up the costs, but that stops on the fifteenth) but we're covered for bills and groceries and all that jazz. The last thing we have to do with whats left is get Piglet's stitches taken out and pick up some dog food. I hate money - have I ever mentioned that?

Thank you all for the well wishes and the suggestions - especially the ones that gave me a giggle.

Also, borrowing Kharma would give me a reason to go visit Renee... I've been talking to hubby about a Fila puppy in the future, frankly I'm starting to feel like we need one NOW.

<3 <3 <3
Old 03-02-2012, 03:19 PM
Felurian

Cheaper and might do the trick is a bright motion sensor light on the front of your place. Even if you score a couple of cameras having the light there will get you a better look.

Spy cam
http://www.google.com/products/catal...d=0CLABEPMCMAM

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Backward_Cinderella

Not to bad...

Jon and I are having the great "Where to put it so it won't be seen" debate. LOL
Old 03-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Mutts to you

Well, unless you post a sign telling everyone you have a camera, I doubt the scumbucket will think to look for one. I'd be more concerned with covering as much area as possible...

Do the cops know what your neighbor told you about the guy running towards the gas station? Most gas stations have surveillance cameras to prosecute drive-offs, maybe their cameras caught this guy.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but Im not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. -Robert McCloskey
Old 03-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Backward_Cinderella

We called and added it onto our case right after I talked to him.

Here's the really fun thing - the people who lived in this house prior to us, and I just found this house, were operating a crack house and a woman was killed here. I found this out while talking to the other neighbor who was concerned that it might be someone who doesn't know the previous occupants are gone.

Sheesh.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:46 AM
Top Dog

Oh, Typh. (((HUGS))) That's terrible, I'm sorry I would be scared too, but obviously he's the loonytoon.