Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-28-2012, 11:17 AM
Like a bat outa' hell

Default Family rant

I saw my older brother yesturday at my Uncles funeral. Needless to say he was drunk and acting like a baby. He looks like crap. And im pretty sure hes gonna drink himself to death.

When I came up to him the first thing he said was "I need a drink" and proceeded to complain and whine that my dad did not want to talk to him. My brother likes to make things always about him.

I really have no idea what this rant is about, but somtimes I just want to get really angry that I don't have a relationship with my older brother, that my dad has no relationship with his son.

That my brother should be there too support me, to love me, but he is not. Im just really angry that hes an alchoholic that he lets its rule his life. And probably will allow it to take his life. Im angry because he is so selfish, everything has to be about him. Its never his problem, its everyone elses.

Thanks for listenting to my angry rant, I feel better already.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 02-28-2012, 11:29 AM
Top Dog

(((((((hugs))))))) I'm sorry. Alcoholism sucks. Even more so when the alcoholic has no desire to fix anything.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 02-28-2012, 12:35 PM
<--------Orson

(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) Haley, I guarantee every one of us can identify and feel your pain

Leaving alcohol aside (which definitely adds to any problem) we ALL have family issues. Whether it's a sibling, parent, cousin, aunt, uncle, you name it, there are asshats in every family tree. Some are fortunate to live far away from the issue, some are not as lucky.........but we all understand girl, you just vent away and let it out
Old 02-28-2012, 12:38 PM
Kristen1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) Haley, I guarantee every one of us can identify and feel your pain

Leaving alcohol aside (which definitely adds to any problem) we ALL have family issues. Whether it's a sibling, parent, cousin, aunt, uncle, you name it, there are asshats in every family tree. Some are fortunate to live far away from the issue, some are not as lucky.........but we all understand girl, you just vent away and let it out
Well said! (((((((( HUGS HALEYMARIE ))))))))))