Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog News and Articles

Old 02-23-2012, 06:59 PM
& the Muttly Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WelshStump~ View Post
Yes, I know places will do individuals for a higher fee, my problem is, I would like to be there, to see the equipment and make sure it is "clean" (as much as humanly possible) and that only my dog goes in and comes out, and is carefully "bagged" and given directly to me. I really hate the thought of either choice though, A) what if I am forced to move away? B)how will I know for sure it is my dog I'm getting back in full? C)I've thought hard about freeze-drying, but I know a lot of people find it creepy. I just want to know I can always have MY dogs with me, you know? And I know what happens to them, later. I can still point out to you where my mother's last cat is buried, he died in the 70's-80's.
You could do something like clip a lock of hair and then lay their body to rest, and put the bit of fur in an urn or locket to carry with you in case you need to move.

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13