Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2012, 10:55 AM
Rollin' with my bitches

Ok, sorry everybody who offered help only to have me drop off the face of the earth/this thread. Got a little busy with my rescue boys.

Anywho, I think I've just gotten too neurotic about crate size, LOL. But, let me explain that while Keeva fits easily into a 30" iCrate, turning around in narrow space is hard for a Corgi as opposed to a leggier dog. The shipping crate from Lindsey is roughly 28" long but very narrow, which is really what the problem is. So in my defense, that's where some of my crazy comes from, haha. She's really not very big at all for a Cardi - she just hit 19 lbs this week. It also doesn't help that she prefers to sleep crammed into the corners, making me feel like she doesn't have enough room when she's really just weird.

Now I'm thinking about the fact that Macky fits in her 30" Noz2Noz for trials perfectly - it's not generous but it's also not tight. Keeva has enough room in the N2N too, she just unzips it.

I think I'm losing it, you guys. LOL. I'm gonna order the 30 incher from EliteFields on eBay (same dimensions as the iCrate)... if she outgrows it, I'll save it for the next pup. I've put her in a 30" iCrate at work plenty of times and she has enough room. I'm just neurotic.