Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-18-2012, 01:18 PM
Chihuahua Power!

90% of my work wardrobe comes from Ann Taylor Loft. I've had good luck with their clothing. Their prices aren't bad, either, for clothing that fits me well and lasts.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 02-18-2012, 01:41 PM
Top Dog

I've got a chocolate brown business pants suit from The Limited that is looking for a good home.

It's it great shape seeing as how I wore it about 5 times to athletic functions and an interview.

I also have the burnt orange cami that I wore under the jacket.

The jacket is an XS, and the pants are a size 2. Pics are available if anyone is interested.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:43 PM
On second thought...

My clothing rants will always be the use of child labor, abominable treatment, etc, of the workers that make them in other countries.

And plus size clothes. I'm big, not a potato, what the hell is with this sack? I still have a shape, thank you very much- stop trying to hide it!

Signature by aadufield, on Flickr

Proud owner of Cameron, a Chow Chow mix, and Duncan, a http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t141489/.
Old 02-18-2012, 08:19 PM
Twin 2.0

Mia, I think I want to see the pants.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:03 AM
Love my pets

I've also found that shirts shrink faster than they used to; I have to be careful when washing & drying or else they get small very fast. I don't like the choice of fabrics that are being used.

I've also gotten some nice things at JC Penney on sale.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:25 AM
Arbitrary and Capricious

I've had pretty good luck with Coldwater Creek . . . you just wait for their huge online outlet sales. Most of the stuff I've gotten from them has been pretty good . . . probably 75% of my business/business casual clothes came from them. There are occasional pieces of junk, but not too many. Just beware that most of their cotton stuff is NOT preshrunk.

You can do the same thing with Talbots as well, although you have to be really strategic about the sales. Talbots is where I get my suits.

If you want a really NICE USA-made suit, try Pendleton . . . but wait for the sales . . .even then they aren't cheap. But they are very, very nice. I bought a wool flannel suit from them last winter and had people stop me in the halls to comment on what a nice suit it was and to ask me why the heck I was wearing a suit (we're a business casual office, so a suit means court, client meeting, something like that)

Online sales are my friend . . .

The Court's extensive review of these pages serves as a useful reminder that loaded guns, sharp objects and law degrees should be kept out of the reach of children.

-- United States Magistrate Judge Paul Cleary

Laughing Shadows Bead & Design: http://www.laughingshadows.com