Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 02-17-2012, 08:24 AM
Chihuahua Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
Nickname/Preferred name: Jessie
About your dog(s): Emma: 2 year old Chihuahua, Rory: 2 year old Border Collie, Tucker: 3 year old Chihuahua, Chloe: 5 year old Chihuahua, Rylie: 6 year old Chihuahua
Interests: Traveling, painting, writing, photography, dogs
Favorite music: A little bit of (mostly) everything. I guess my favorite bands would be Fun, This Providence, The Audition, The Shins... those are who I generally listen to the most.
Favorite book: No favorites, really. I love books, but haven't really determined a favorite
Favorite quote: It was in my siggy for a while, but it's: "Our boats collide, we feel the breeze. We stay afloat and make the most of everything." It's from a Get Up Kids song. I also like "There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in." It's from a song I've never heard but I love the quote.
Random fact: I love video games. Most people wouldn't expect that

Jessie and Tucker by InLimbo87, on Flickr
Here's a more recent picture from when I went to Scotland. It was during a whiskey distillary tour:

DSC_2187.jpg by InLimbo87, on Flickr

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 02-17-2012, 09:38 AM
Cloudcandy

Nickname/Preferred name: Molly
Occupation: Student (Contemporary Media Practice) and Odd jobber (Babysitter,dog walker,mystery shopper,photographer,receptionist)
About your dog(s): Coco,10 month old JRT/Chihuahua cross.My baby <3
Interests: Shopping,Dogs,Photography,Films,Documentaries,trav el,Human Rights.
Favorite music: A little bit of everything...
Favorite book: I don't have a favorite,but purely for the impact it had on my life : Harry Potter!
Favorite quote: Eeeek,too many too choose from!
Random fact: I have searched all my life for hair product that can tame my mane,I am still searching and am considering challenging some hair companies to create something that WORKS.

Pictures:
Coco on her first day home:

248099_10150623100495082_3451641_n by sweetheart-roland, on Flickr
Coco over the weekend:

IMG_0053 by sweetheart-roland, on Flickr
Me,my sister and Coco over Christmas:

409069_10151130173490082_571315081_22493269_948613 097_n by sweetheart-roland, on Flickr

"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."
— Lemony Snicket
Old 02-17-2012, 09:42 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Nickname/Preferred name: Tanya
About your dog(s): Belle is a bluetick coonhound and we estimate that she is approx 7 years old. Beezer is (best guess) a greyhound pointer mix and we estimate him to be about 5 or 6
Interests: DISNEY!!!!!!
Favorite music: Country. I really like a bit of everything... if anyone ever looked at my ipod they would have me committed thinking I had multiple personalities lol.
Favorite book: Gosh I don't know. I'm the kind of person that reads a book once and then move on to the next one but I've always had a soft spot for Charlotte's Web... yes I know that's a kids book
Favorite quote: Just about any Walt Disney quote. there are so many good ones. "It's kind of fun to do the impossible"
"If you can dream it, you can do it."
"You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."

Random fact: I am a 5 year old trapped in a 30 year old body lol. I love to play with toys, play games, play on playground equipment etc etc. That's why I like Disney so much... it's the one place I can act like a child and no one notices. In the real world I get a lot of strange looks lol

I can't find a photo of the dogs at the moment lol I need a better system for organizing all my photos
Tanya, I just gotta say it... You look fabulous!!!!!
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 02-17-2012, 09:46 AM
Bite Club

Nickname/Preferred name: Jen
About your dog(s): Riley is a two year old Malinois (aka Mr. Serious and Monkey)
Aura is an almost one year old Malinois (Riley's little sister aka Princess and Honey Badger)

Interests: Dogs, dog training, photography (fine art/film), Music, health & wellness
Favorite music: Mostly alt. rock but I'm open to anything that doesn't suck
Favorite book: When I was a kid it was Rin Tin Tin. Now, I don't really have one.
Favorite quote: "Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess." ~ Oscar Wilde
Random fact: I've kissed a kodiak bear and a stingray. I plan to add to this list!

I don't have a recent family shot (need to get one!) Here is one from when Riley was still kinda little-ish

More recent of me and Riley:

~Aura & Riley~
Old 02-17-2012, 09:52 AM
Chihuahua Power!

We really need a family shot with all the dogs as well!

Here's another picture with my husband and I in Costa Rica in 2010:

Monteverde by InLimbo87, on Flickr

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 02-17-2012, 10:21 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Nickname/Preferred name: Beanie. Imagine that.
Occupation: Radio by day, dog training by night, graphic/web design by whenever I can get some cash thrown my way for a project.
About your dog(s): Auggie, six year old bad bad bad sheltie; Pepper, three year old sheltie pretending she's not bad (currently lives with Auggie's breeder); and Payton, not quite one year old sheltie, still refining his badness.
Interests: Running, training the dogs, agility, baking, video games, photography and scrapbooking, other artistic things when I have time/inspiration.
Favorite music: A little bit of everything. I largely gravitate towards things of the rock nature, be it classic rock, modern rock, alt rock, punk rock. I also really love techno and other dance stuff.
Favorite book: I honestly don't think I have just one I could say is my all-time fave.
Favorite quote: "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
Random fact: I work in a job where I'm at a computer all day, and look for jobs (design) where I'd be at a computer all day... but I actually prefer to be up, doing stuff, and NOT be sitting in front of a computer.

I don't have many pics because I'm almost always the one behind the camera. I bought a remote for my camera so I'll try to get some more recent pics today or tomorrow of me with the boys... in the meantime:

my little Peppy. just one of those pictures. apparently if you see me and Pepper together it's obvious she is my dog and I am her person. I don't know how that works, it just does. I've always loved her with all my heart so I guess that's why.

all three brats! I had to hold the two younger ones because they were trying to make a break for it, haha. And Auggie is like "I'm SIX! I'm a GOOD BOY! I can STAY! LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME."

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 02-17-2012, 10:28 AM
I'm All Ears

Beanie, I love your dogs! <333
Old 02-17-2012, 10:41 AM
Cloudcandy

I love that photo Beanie of you and the whole gang!

"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."
— Lemony Snicket
Old 02-17-2012, 10:45 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
Tanya, I just gotta say it... You look fabulous!!!!!
Thank you I feel great too, that's the best part. i was looking through some old photos the other day and OMG I still can't believe I was that heavy and I can't believe I lost (most of) it

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 02-17-2012, 10:52 AM
Kotah BEAR

We are a sexy group of people, I must say.

Beanie - I LOVE your hair. I have a thing for the red headed variety Lol.