Giant All Chazzer Meetup Attempt Planning Thread No. 3

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
What Month? later is better for my finances - July/Aug/Sept/Oct would likely be ideal.

Where? Within 500 miles of southern Indiana or mid-NC.

How far? See above; no plane rides, but I am willing to drive up to about 10 hours if I can find comfy but very affordable accommodations.

JacksonsMom

I'm moving end of July so I can't do then... August or Sept I could prob do... I could even do May or June. I'm in Virginia and as long as I can convince Josh then I can travel... I could even take a couple local chazzers with me in my escape and we could all pitch in for gas to make it more affordable for us to go. As for how far we travel... Just depends on gas prices... Prefer east coast obviously, but considering Chazzers are everywhere I understand if that is not an option. I would obviously have Cricket with me, but wouldn't be bringing Bamm for obvious reasons.
Yessss! Can Jackson and I hitch a ride? ;) Hehe.

Ummm, I mean, I'm pretty much always available. It's rare that I'm actually, like, away or uncapable of doing something like this.

I'd definitely prefer East Coast.

OT: Amber, we should get together one time! I always forget how close we are.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Later this year or beyond.
MIDWEST!!!!
If it's not in the Midwest then I have to convince Ryan not to go and to stay home and watch the Frodo. In which case, ROAD TRIP BITCHES!!:banana::banana::banana:

Toller_08

Month: June, July or August would work best for me.
Where: It's doubtful any giant Chaz meet would be anywhere near where I live... but I'll hope for within driving distance, even if it means a very long road trip (I would want to bring a dog of course but I don't want to bring a dog on a plane). So mid to west coast USA would probably be ideal, but I really have no idea. Somewhere in Canada would be good too, but I know most Chazzers don't live up here so that probably won't happen.
How far: Hopefully somewhere within a 12-20 hour driving distance, but I'd do longer if I had to.

ETA: It couldn't be this year, though. Next year would be better.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady

Ummm, I mean, I'm pretty much always available. It's rare that I'm actually, like, away or uncapable of doing something like this.

Yes!!! We totally need to :)

Taqroy

What month? I like August but am pretty open whenever. Just need advance notice.
Where would you prefer? I'd prefer Denver and am willing to put up one or two Chazzers (can probably only handle one dog friendly dog though :() here in Springs. I'm willing to travel via car or airplane though since realistically I'd only be able to bring Tipper to a meet up. Mu and Murphy would have to stay in the car or something if we went local lol.
How far would you be willing to travel? Eh it depends. I'm willing to fly so it'll really come down to how expensive it would be with accommodations plus airfare.

SaraB

What month? Whenever
Where would you prefer? Midwest, or within driving distance (not the coasts)
How far would you be willing to travel? Depends on who's car pooling with me. ;) I think the max would be a 10 hour drive.

GipsyQueen

I'm in the states from August 2nd - 20th, so if it were somewhere in the virginias/NC ect. I'd totally be up for it!

Maxy24

Don't take my response too seriously because whether or not I'd come will depend a lot on the environment of the meetup (inside, outside, will there be young kids, will it be on or off leash, how many people and dogs end up going etc.) because that will determine whether Tucker would have fun or be a scared mess.

What month? June, July, August as that's when I'll be out of school.
Where would you prefer? Northeast. MA would be ideal.
How far would you be willing to travel? Probably just in New England, I don't drive at the moment and don't have the money to fly anywhere.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Depending on a LOT of things (poor student, remember) I may or may not be able to make it. So take my responses with a grain of salt.

What month? Early August/late July would be ideal. I'll have money accrued by then, work will be slowly dying down so my chances of getting off is much better, and classes won't start back up again until mid August. I would say June is also possible, but I may not have the funds.

Where would you prefer? Midwest, definitely.

How far? I'd be willing to drive (or take a train! ^^) within reason (4-6 hours)...not so sure about getting a plane or driving any farther, mainly due to financial considerations. But, if it is in a place that we could spend the weekend or whatever sight seeing as well, may be willing to travel farther as I can have that be our "vacation" of sorts.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Month: June, July or August would work best for me.
Where: It's doubtful any giant Chaz meet would be anywhere near where I live... but I'll hope for within driving distance, even if it means a very long road trip (I would want to bring a dog of course but I don't want to bring a dog on a plane). So mid to west coast USA would probably be ideal, but I really have no idea. Somewhere in Canada would be good too, but I know most Chazzers don't live up here so that probably won't happen.
How far: Hopefully somewhere within a 12-20 hour driving distance, but I'd do longer if I had to.

ETA: It couldn't be this year, though. Next year would be better.
Well You an I can always have a meet up. Right now Im like 3hrs from you and it will be the same when I move to BC.

And I know Mandy lives pretty close to us as well.

Toller_08

Well You an I can always have a meet up. Right now Im like 3hrs from you and it will be the same when I move to BC.

And I know Mandy lives pretty close to us as well.
I think there are at least four or five of us relatively close. We should have a small meet up at a park or something at some point if anybody else is interested. I always like getting together with other dog people.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
I think there are at least four or five of us relatively close. We should have a small meet up at a park or something at some point if anybody else is interested. I always like getting together with other dog people.

Yes, I agree we should make this happen. Im sure we could have it at my place. I have lots of room and we can make a hiking weekend out of it lol

Dreeza

I can join in on the caravan/carpool too!!

And we should all attempt another DC-area meetup regardless!!!

Time of year is tough to say - it is more like specific weekend dependent d/t courses/weddings/etc

travel time: 4-6 hrs, but possibly more if the timing & location is right

where? east coast? DC - haha

Members online

No members online now.